Persons have the permission of the BLM to possess and use firearms, including lawfully registered assault weapons, on BLM-administered public lands except when prohibited by other applicable laws and regulations.
Other Regulations are
To Ensure Public Safety & Protect Public Resources The Following Acts Are Prohibited On Public Lands:
10. Discharging or using firearms or fireworks in a developed recreation site (campgrounds & day use areas).
11. Willfully damaging or destroying property, structures or resources (including but not limited to signs and trees).
12. Creating a hazard or nuisance (shooting from or across public roads and trails and/or in any manner endangering the public).
13. Possession of an unregistered assault weapon as defined by the State laws you are in and DOJ regulations.
14. Littering (pickup and pack out all targets, expended shells and other personal trash) .
15. Hunting in violation of applicable State and Federal laws and regulations
I don't see anything about "burning men" ;)