Ban on Ammo Cans ???? - Page 2

Ban on Ammo Cans ????

This is a discussion on Ban on Ammo Cans ???? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Great now where am I gonna keep my "weed"...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Ban on Ammo Cans ????

Great now where am I gonna keep my "weed"
    TomEgun, msgt/ret and rigel42 like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Great now where am I gonna keep my "weed"
    Bad! BAD!! Lol

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Come to think of it rarely do you find ammo in ammo cans but you can find just about everything else stored in them.
    Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure ammo is about the only thing I haven't stored in ammo cans!

Now that we had some fun with this. There is a small amount of historic truth to this.
    Back When Clinton was on the ban all guns kick. He was working on banning the sale of military items to the public. That was when he trashed all of those colt 45's and M1 grands.
    ammo cans never made to the final ban

Every surplus store and pawnshop in OK has ammo cans for sale.

Y'all are sooo completely out of touch. Have you been under a rock? A guy in Massachusetts, or was it Illinois?, was arrested after being spotted with an ammo box in the back of his pick-up within 1000 yards of a...school! It was full of rusty Craftsman sockets, two oily spark plugs and a claw hammer, but it was an AMMO box!! I'm NOT EXAGGERATING, an AMMUNITION BOX!
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Oh lawd! Get out the tin foil!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Oh lawd! Get out the tin foil!
    Sorry, Sir: Simple tinfoil will not do the job. You need double layer tinfoil with a lead liner for this one.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    Y'all are sooo completely out of touch. Have you been under a rock? A guy in Massachusetts, or was it Illinois?, was arrested after being spotted with an ammo box in the back of his pick-up within 1000 yards of a...school! It was full of rusty Craftsman sockets, two oily spark plugs and a claw hammer, but it was an AMMO box!! I'm NOT EXAGGERATING, an AMMUNITION BOX!
    Got a link to this? Was he arrested(for violation of a statute against...") or merely detained while investigated. Makes a difference as far as punitive rewards.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Got a link to this? Was he arrested(for violation of a statute against...") or merely detained while investigated. Makes a difference as far as punitive rewards.
    No jail time. But he's scheduled on Dr. Phil next week & is writing a book on his recovery. Oprah plans a...special.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    No jail time. But he's scheduled on Dr. Phil next week & is writing a book on his recovery. Oprah plans a...special.
    Oprah? Dr. Phil? Takes takes away any credibility. Nothing like a little media sensationalism.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Search Results - Government Liquidation

Still plenty to be had... maybe he's mad because DRMO isnt selling to him direct anymore.
    Molon Labe

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Most anti-gun people (who'd I'd assume would have reported him) I've meet wouldn't know an ammo box from your average tool box. Link or it didn't happen.

Gents, I apologize. I had hoped my completely over-the-top, patently ridiculous ranting would be seen as the complete sarcasm it was intended. There has been no "ammo box" incident. It was total fabrication. I meant it to punctuate the extremity of anything-gun-panic occurring in areas of the country (re: Massachusetts, Illinois). Please accept my apology.

Sponsor
    Nope. We have many and I saw some for sale on a gov auction site just last week.
    Also known as CTD Chris

America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter
    http://www.CheaperThanDirt.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links