Chicago out of options on homicides: will write new laws against legal gun owners - Page 4

Chicago out of options on homicides: will write new laws against legal gun owners

This is a discussion on Chicago out of options on homicides: will write new laws against legal gun owners within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by HotGuns Actually, I think politician control would be more effective. That would require education control and I dont nesescarily mean in our ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Chicago out of options on homicides: will write new laws against legal gun owners

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Actually, I think politician control would be more effective.
    That would require education control and I dont nesescarily mean in our schools. But since it appaerntly takes politicians and not everyday people to influence education... it just goes full circle. But I do agree with you.

By education control I dont mean brain washing but maybe requiring education and helping thoes who need it.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can not confirm their validity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky. dangerous animals."
    -Agent K

What is sad is all those folks that don't live in the Chitown area. Chicago sucks just like their baseball and they control the whole state. Chicago should just become a territory and allow the great people of Illinois to decide on their own.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links