Allen West on the 2nd Amendment

This is a discussion on Allen West on the 2nd Amendment within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I took you to the Blaze article on Allen West speach: Allen West Invokes Founding Fathers in Powerful Gun Rights Speech | Video | TheBlaze.com...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Harryball
  • 1 Post By BigJon10125
  • 4 Post By dukalmighty
  • 1 Post By Eagleks

Thread: Allen West on the 2nd Amendment

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Allen West on the 2nd Amendment

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

-Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    West is on my ballot, and I have very mixed emotions about voting for him. He tends to have one foot or the other in his mouth at any time. I think this is another example of "preaching to the choir," at a NRA event, no less. Like all politicians, he will say what the audience expects and wants to hear.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I want to live in the country he describes. Because as I see it, day by day we are loosing more and more....
    The Old Anglo likes this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Dang I thought it was Adam West...and I will vote for batman!
    pgrass101 likes this.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Distinguished Member

........................,,-~*~,,
    ......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
    ......................|;.;.;.;.;./
    ......................|.;.;.;.;.|
    ............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
    .........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
    ........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
    ......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
    .....(:.__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
    ...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
    ....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
    .....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:\
    .......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::\
    .........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::\
    ...................\::::::::::::::::::::::\
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    Dang I thought it was Adam West...and I will vote for batman!
    This is a change! Voting for the Dead! Not the Dead voting!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

I've heard what he did in a war zone to rescue one of his men,I've heard him talk about the threats to this Country that I believe is true with every fiber of my red white and blue heart,and if he ran for POTUS it is almost 100% that he would get my vote
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Allen West.... is the one man who I wish would have run for President.

They (Dem's / Libs) are pouring money into Florida to support his opponent in the upcoming election, to get Allen West out of office. They are afraid of him.
    rigel42 likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Got my vote!.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    West is on my ballot, and I have very mixed emotions about voting for him. He tends to have one foot or the other in his mouth at any time. I think this is another example of "preaching to the choir," at a NRA event, no less. Like all politicians, he will say what the audience expects and wants to hear.
    He sounds good to me. I tend to believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    He's got my vote. As per having one foot or another in his mouth all the time, That doesn't bother me too much. A lot of the time, it is because the lamestream media spins it to look that way. Being a slick talking snakeoil salesman is what we elected in '08 and I don't think that is working out too well for us.
    "Sooner or later we all must die. Warriors choose to do so on their feet, standing between their enemies and those they hold dear. With a weapon in their hands. Cowards choose to do so on their bellies. Unarmed."

- Dave Gell

I haven't heard of Mr. West... But all our politicians would do well to learn to think like our founders did, in many ways. And, It's very hard to put your foot in your mouth, when you are reciting the words of the founders...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I've heard what he did in a war zone to rescue one of his men,I've heard him talk about the threats to this Country that I believe is true with every fiber of my red white and blue heart,and if he ran for POTUS it is almost 100% that he would get my vote
    That doesn't explain why he was fined, sent home to forced retirement, escaping courts martial. Being a Vet doesn't mean being a good Vet.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Links