Pressuring the Candidates to Talk About Gun Violence

This is a discussion on Pressuring the Candidates to Talk About Gun Violence within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; All of my google news alerts centered around guns, home invasions, assaults.... are showing one thing... This ad (from the OP) is hitting every major ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pressuring the Candidates to Talk About Gun Violence

All of my google news alerts centered around guns, home invasions, assaults.... are showing one thing...

This ad (from the OP) is hitting every major metro area... on every media outlet.... By bet is that the question will be asked... I can't wait to hear the lies from either or both camps.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

Brady Campaign a bigger debate loser than Obama

Barack Obama’s public dismemberment in Wednesday night’s debate with Republican Mitt Romney was bad, but a bigger loser than the president was the Brady Campaign because it failed to bully nearly-absent moderator Jim Lehrer ahead of time to interject gun control into the discussion.

Brady Campaign a bigger debate loser than Obama - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWorkman View Post

Barack Obama’s public dismemberment in Wednesday night’s debate with Republican Mitt Romney was bad, but a bigger loser than the president was the Brady Campaign because it failed to bully nearly-absent moderator Jim Lehrer ahead of time to interject gun control into the discussion.

Brady Campaign a bigger debate loser than Obama - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com
    Good op-ed Dave...

If O has any hope of winning the debate series, he best be practicing "rope a dope" and come alive pretty soon... And, though I voted for him last time... I won't be doing so again.... In fact, I won't be voting for any incumbents but one... this time around... and for the foreseeable future.

O lost horribly... and your last paragraph's description was BEa-ut-i-ful....
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWorkman View Post

Curious. How is the Brady Bunch the only losers because Lehrer did not interject gun control into the discussion. I for one would like to hear a tough question (same one) given to each candidate.

It can't be a loaded question if given to each candidate and each had equal time to respond.

I think we all lost out.

EDIT: I don't know how many pages we devoted to Aurora or like issues where we as pro 2A folks seem to have a hard time agreeing on all issues.
    Mike1956 likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    Curious. How is the Brady Bunch the only losers because Lehrer did not interject gun control into the discussion. I for one would like to hear a tough question (same one) given to each candidate.

It can't be a loaded question if given to each candidate and each had equal time to respond.

I think we all lost out.
    Yes, we did.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links