Defensive Carry banner

Anti Gun / School Rampage Book Pushed on School Kids

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  SixBravo 
#1 ·
The link is for the book "Give the boy a Gun" on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Give-Boy-Gun-T...e=UTF8&s=books

I just had a lady in my office come in to tell me her 12 year old is being forced to read this trash in school. She had to leave the classroom yesterday it disturbed her so much. The book follows two "outcast" kids who take a school dance hostage with stollen guns and explosives. Fast forward to the negative reviews to get some clearer pictures of what the author is saying.

It is blatant Anti-Gun propaganda and the school itself is capitalizing on three school attacks in a week. If you really want to toss your lunch, my co-workers daughter is being forced to attend a meeting with the autor in the school's library.

Check your kid's school library for this book and find out if it is being included in the curiculum.

#5 ·
I'm not one to ban ANYTHING from a library.... but you've got to be kidding me!!! What don't they put this up on the shelves next to a copy of the Anarchist Cookbook.

People's stupidity just amazes me sometimes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.