Innocents Betrayed - The History of Gun Control

This is a discussion on Innocents Betrayed - The History of Gun Control within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is a terrifying account of what happens when governments are given (or take) ultimate control. During the 20th century more than 170,000,000 (yes, you ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Stormin1155
  • 1 Post By GunGeezer

Thread: Innocents Betrayed - The History of Gun Control

Innocents Betrayed - The History of Gun Control

This is a terrifying account of what happens when governments are given (or take) ultimate control. During the 20th century more than 170,000,000 (yes, you read that right) citizens around the world were killed off by their own governments. Imposing gun control was ALWAYS one of the first steps. Think it can't happen here or in this modern age? It IS happening in parts of the world, and there are people in our own government that are intent on taking away our right to bear arms.

I know I'm speaking to the choir here. How can enlighten our fellow citizens without ourselves looking like trigger-happy, right-wing, extremest survivalists whakos?

Chevy-SS likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Very informative...passed it on to many.

Thanks!

I don't think you can. The American public (well at least half of it) is too stupid and uneducated about world history and certainly our history to understand this. They are in the what's in it for me mode and really don't care about things that took place before many of them were born.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Not possible to enlighten those that refuse to turn on the lights.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    As long as our hypocritical politicians think they are above the law, above morality, beyond common sense and live like a cancer off the fruits of taxpayers labors, law-abiding citizens will need to be ever vigilant to protect our 2nd Amendment rights. We cannot and must not believe the lie that our government will protect us. Governments by their nature will make us slaves. They are like a parasite that never sleeps, for if they cannot control our bodies, minds and spirits they fear us, because the bottom line is, we outnumber them. We must never let them forget, the power they have is only what we give them. It wouldn't hurt for everyone to be reminded of it.
    blitzburgh likes this.

The biggest problem that is see is the "career politician" If they are making it a career, they are in it for the power over us - period. No more that two terms of ANYTHING, no benefits, no retirement, no nothing.

That is indeed a terrific and terrifying video. I agree with the OP, in that it would be very valuable for 2A protections if we could convey the message in that video to the rabid anti-gunners, and the general public.
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

Links