NRA Never Again - Parts 1 & 2

This is a discussion on NRA Never Again - Parts 1 & 2 within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Age and experience beats youth and exuberance....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: NRA Never Again - Parts 1 & 2

Age and experience beats youth and exuberance.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    This is why you have the oldest member of the family buy the weapons now. When they die there is no paper trail at all the owner is dead the person the bought it is dead
    They are gone. You do not list them any where not in you will not in your insurance.
    I have already started doing just that...
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Remember who would be the law breaker in this situation.."Them"

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    I believe your generation wants it that way. They voted for big government intruding on all aspects of our lives.
    I would counter and say they are oblivious. The only reason my generation voted for Obama is a. women's rights i.e. abortion, b. gay rights, and c. because it was the "cool" thing to do. My generation knows nothing about the issues at hand, economy, 2A, anything. They are oblivious, and won't take the time out of their day to do the research. Instead yes, they stay buried in their iPhones. Either way, it is ridiculous.
    miller_man likes this.
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

Quote Originally Posted by TheConcealer View Post
    I would counter and say they are oblivious. The only reason my generation voted for Obama is a. women's rights i.e. abortion, b. gay rights, and c. because it was the "cool" thing to do. My generation knows nothing about the issues at hand, economy, 2A, anything. They are oblivious, and won't take the time out of their day to do the research. Instead yes, they stay buried in their iPhones. Either way, it is ridiculous.
    "women's rights i.e. abortion, b. gay rights," Those are the issues at hand.

The way I meant to word that placed emphasis on the fact that those are the only issues they know anything about. 95% of people my age that I talked to could tell me Obama was for abortion, for gay marriage, and that Romney (or McCain in 08') was against them. Ask about the economy? They know nothing. Ask about the 2A? Know nothing. Ask about foreign policy? Know nothing. The list goes on.

"women's rights i.e. abortion, b. gay rights," Those are the issues at hand.
    But they aren't the ONLY issues at hand.
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

What is scary is that the federal gov could decide to stop funding any states that do not inforce a gun ban, and also most police or military have family and a house,so the question is, what would they do if they got an unlawful command to enforce that gun ban? What are they gonna do if they dont comply and the govt then decides to cut off their pay. They have house kids. Who are they gonna pick us or their own family? Now this may be far fetched but its the only way I can think that the Law enforment would go against the constitution to that degree.

I have nothing to say here except for that I am glad that our local law enforcement seems to have more sense than those in the videos. I know a lot of our local LEOs very well and I can say that we are on the same page as they encourage good citizens to arm themselves. I may be in California but we are a world away from Sacramento, S.F., L.A. and any politics that would rule a rural takeover of firearms in a disaster. Unlike in those areas and in N.O., the GGs with guns far outnumber the BGs. And those videos make me livid. I guess I did have something to say.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Unfortunately the people in this country who like to be controlled by our government and state outnumber us, and our government and state has figured out ways to give themselves more power without getting any approval from us and they are now unstoppable, there are even some states that passed a law that even if law enforcement is performing his duties ((illegally and they are breaking the law)) you cannot go against them you have no right to protect yourself from them, some people say they will never turn over their weapons just look what happened in England and Australia they never thought they would either, our government does not want us to be armed and neither does most police agencies, people who say they will never turn there guns over will just die, and our government I'll not lose one night sleep over this, our second amendment rights are only worth what the people of the United States think of it, there is only one hope to save our Second Amendment rights that is for us to organize and become as smart or smarter than them it would have to be all of us, but the only problem is our government is now threatening any groups who organize they are even targeting prepper groups calling them terrorists, anybody who opposes them they put you on a terrorist list that in itself scares most people from getting involved, yes we now fear our government, are government is no longer run by people like Teddy Roosevelt it is now run by lawyers who don't care about this country they only care about their own agenda, and it doesn't seem like we will ever have another true American in office again, all these new politicians want is to change this country into something they think is better, and it seems most people in this country are okay with this, the people who do believe in the second amendment and exercise their rights to protect themselves and who target shoot and go hunting our numbers are decreasing, so many people today would not even put a pro gun or sportsman or N R A sticker on their car anymore because it doesn't seem to be acceptable anymore, what is this country becoming it is not the country I grew up in

Senior Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    ...and so many say "oh, they will never be able to get the guns" Right!

What will it take to wake up America? I wonder.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links