President's Gun Ban List

This is a discussion on President's Gun Ban List within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I want to preface this by saying I have not had the opportunity to check the validity of this article or the information in it. ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: President's Gun Ban List

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar

President's Gun Ban List

I want to preface this by saying I have not had the opportunity to check the validity of this article or the information in it. I was hoping someone here would be able to say it isn't true, because if it is, it's a very bad thing.

UPDATE: Obama
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

2. Remove Ads

Looks like a repeat of the expired AWB, plus the BS laws from CA, NY, NJ, MD and the other like minded states.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

That was a list from 4 years ago. They might try and use the same list. I'm always suspect of post with no date or name attached to it.

Author Korwin disavows e-mail scare under his byline

Author Korwin disavows e-mail scare under his byline - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Veteran Arizona gun rights advocate Alan Korwin, author of several gun law books and a prolific writer, is scrambling to distance himself from what appears to be a rather cleverly concocted fraud that takes something he wrote almost four years ago and makes it look like some brand new sinister scheme he has uncovered.

In an unusual step, he has issued an alert that appears on the Ammo Land website, denouncing the first paragraphs of this new missive that has spread across the Internet like a bad case of the flu, under his byline. It purports to identify a new list of guns that the Obama administration has its heart set on banning.
    And this is how Korwin reacted: “I did not write that inflammatory paragraph and its next sentence, even though someone has attributed that to me.”

Is there anything about that statement that is not understood?

Korwin adds, “It is horrifying from a gun-rights perspective. Whoever used my name without my permission or knowledge was at least clever.”
    GeorgiaCarry.org
    GPDO SAF NRA
    Let Not My Last Thought Be, If Only I Had My Gun.

Just the first round
    garyacman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    I want to preface this by saying I have not had the opportunity to check the validity of this article or the information in it. I was hoping someone here would be able to say it isn't true, because if it is, it's a very bad thing.

UPDATE: Obama
    I'll second that.....
    Why post it then?
    tmoore912, suntzu and mkh like this.

The vid they link to is from 2009. The Rep's control the House + Dem's know what happened last time. It's not going anywhere.
    finst3r likes this.

Holder and Obama are the biggest threats to our second amendment we're ever going to face--regardless of how accurate this story is.
    mg27 and garyacman like this.

You do realize that the Constitution of the U.S. cant be supplanted by a treaty in any way, shape or form right?

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar

President's Gun Ban List

Quote Originally Posted by finst3r View Post
    I'll second that.....
    Why post it then?
    Because I knew the hounds on this site would sniff it out while I was on the road.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

You do realize that the Constitution of the U.S. cant be supplanted by a treaty in any way, shape or form right?
    are you saying this to the President? Thanks.

Sounds like good ole fear mongering...again.
    kb2wji likes this.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

I said it before and Ill say it again, this administration does not care about rights. He has used and abused his executive order many times and the supreme court is lined up with this tyrant. Look at obaummer care? tax? no penelty? no tax. I put nothing past this administration as they are not on the side of the American people. I just saw on the news more gun talk. Not a good sign when all of the sudden there is this much talk of banning certain handguns, rifles and who konws what else.
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mg27 View Post
    I said it before and Ill say it again, this administration does not care about rights. He has used and abused his executive order many times and the supreme court is lined up with this tyrant. Look at obaummer care? tax? no penelty? no tax. I put nothing past this administration as they are not on the side of the American people. I just saw on the news more gun talk. Not a good sign when all of the sudden there is this much talk of banning certain handguns, rifles and who konws what else.
    Exactly. I seriously don't understand how people on this board think Obama and Holder don't want to come after your guns. Look at Holder talking about "brainwashing people" away from their guns and the things Obama has voted on and proposed while in IL. All this on top of regularly side-stepping congress and pushing the limits of the constitution. He's not a typical democrat.
    mg27 and 1MoreGoodGuy like this.

yeah um....the constitution is as strong as the will of the people and can (And has been, case in point: ww2 internment camps for Japanese Americans.) be ignored. Its a piece of old paper, without us its worthless. Don't say "they cant" and expect them not to try, they will and we need to be ready.

Im not super afraid of the president too much, hes done nothing anti gun as president and we still have a pro gun congress.
    torgo1968, Cook74 and vanagonnuts like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links