Wisconsin people: Any state-wide pro 2A organizations worth getting involved in?

This is a discussion on Wisconsin people: Any state-wide pro 2A organizations worth getting involved in? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I did a quick google search and came across this, but according to their blog and comics, they are unhinged, nasty, and not logical - ...

Thread: Wisconsin people: Any state-wide pro 2A organizations worth getting involved in?

Wisconsin people: Any state-wide pro 2A organizations worth getting involved in?

I did a quick google search and came across this, but according to their blog and comics, they are unhinged, nasty, and not logical - Wisconsin Gun Owners, Inc. - Wisconsin's Only No-Compromise Gun Lobby - Wisconsin Gun Rights - Wisconsin Concealed Carry - Wisconsin Pro-Gun Organization

2. Remove Ads

I would suggest Wisconsin Carry.

This organization provides FREE concealed carry classes, was vey involved in the concealed carry law and a wealth of information on Facebook page.

Links