Chicago Anti-gun politician arrested

This is a discussion on Chicago Anti-gun politician arrested within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by mprp Oh this is good. So, so very good. And working as a security guard? Really? And so I'm sure that he's ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Chicago Anti-gun politician arrested

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mprp View Post
    Oh this is good. So, so very good. And working as a security guard? Really? And so I'm sure that he's a security guard, with a guard card and a firearms permit to carry that .25 cal. while on duty right? Can't wait until they confirm all of this. Can't wait to see his duty holster.
    ^^^^^^^^^Yep^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kinda what I was thinking,

"Yeah,yeah, I'm a, a security guard, see ,yeah yeah, and um, um, I was like, um, just offa' work, and um, I was , um just keepin' it in my bag, and um, I kinda forgot, um dat , dat is where I um, had it, yeah dats it."

What a lyin' sack of feces!
    Hope the people of his district are paying attention and vote this IDIOT out, the first chance they get.
    ep1953 likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

2. Remove Ads

I mean no disrespect to all of you who are not from Chicago. However, you really don't understand how the "system" works. Bear with me a moment. The City bids out millions and millions of dollars in service contracts each year. But it's not really a open bidding situation. Chicago has a specific ordinance that gives preferences in contracts with the City to so called "minority owned" or "women owned" businesses. On its face, this effectively shuts out most reputable service providers. The powers that be then pretty much decide which "minority" or woman owned bushiness gets the contract. Oftentimes there may only be one "bidder" left standing in that it may already have been decided who was going to get the deal often due to a particular "sponsor" of the bidder. But that's not the beauty of the system. Whoever gets the contract makes a bunch of money, but is expected to make "campaign contributions" to those whose identity is made very clear to the contractor. In effect, the politicians funnel City money to the "contractor" who in return, funnels a portion of that same money back to the politicians. Typically, certain favors are done for the contractor's sponsor or "special friends" or family members of the sponsor or other City pol, such as being given a position on the payroll of the contractor, again, using City money. Of course no one here believes that Mr. Trotter actually works a real part time job as a security guard. This is Chicago politics as usual. This will blow over, and things will go back to business as usual. Sorry for the long post, but maybe some find it helpful in understanding what we do here and how we do it.
    Best way to win a gun fight? "That's easy, don't show up."
    --Wyatt Earp

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
    -- Wyatt Earp

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links