Charles Barkley feels safer carrying a gun. No Way!

This is a discussion on Charles Barkley feels safer carrying a gun. No Way! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Charles Barkley says carrying gun gives 'sense of peace' | Cincinnati.com | cincinnati.com A generally less than articulate person who has a brain! Interesting read. ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By BigJon10125
  • 5 Post By BenGoodLuck

Thread: Charles Barkley feels safer carrying a gun. No Way!

Charles Barkley feels safer carrying a gun. No Way!

Charles Barkley says carrying gun gives 'sense of peace' | Cincinnati.com | cincinnati.com

A generally less than articulate person who has a brain! Interesting read. What I like most about it, is that it is an honest response. It is not him pushing his agenda. I am no more for someone espousing guns than gun control (on SNF) but as a response I am proud of Mr. Barkley for being honest about his feelings. The biggest thing I think he said was what we all know to be true, it is a human issue, not a gun issue. Good for him!
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

2. Remove Ads

Sir Charles NOT articulate??
    Are you kidding?
    " Keep On Packin' On The Bimah"

VIP Member
    This is my favorite part:

"Let's not make this thing about guns. Let's make this about mistreating women. That's unacceptable."

Hear! Hear!
    Lish, SLS075, mprp and 2 others like this.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

I may not always agree with what Sir Charles has to say, but I always love, respect, and appreciate his unfiltered honesty. Good for him.

Links