Washington State House Bill 1012

This is a discussion on Washington State House Bill 1012 within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Rep. Sherry Appleton from the 23rd district in Washington has pre-filed legislation yesterday that will do away with our Stand Your Ground law. What can ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheConcealer

Thread: Washington State House Bill 1012

Washington State House Bill 1012

Rep. Sherry Appleton from the 23rd district in Washington has pre-filed legislation yesterday that will do away with our Stand Your Ground law. What can we do to stop this?

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/documents/bil...Bills/1012.pdf
    ANGLICO likes this.
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    contact one of your law makers who is pro gun send certfied letter on concerns, go to his office get a appt. set up talk face to face. thats what I am work on right now in Oregon to get castle doctrine fully in place

Just sent this e-mail to Senator Burdick, tried to keep it short and sweet.

"Dear Senator Burdick,

I find it incredibly shameful that you would use the events recently at the Clackamas Town Center to promote your agenda. I only wish you and your anti-gun cohorts would realize that statistics show, bans like this will have no effect on crime. It will only take magazines and weapons away from law-abiding citizens who use them to hunt, for sport, and to defend their families.

Not only that, but it would behoove you to remember why we have the Second Amendment; to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government. Look at history, and other countries around the world, gun control such as yours has always been a precursor to mass murder, genocide, and the death of millions. What part of, "...shall not be infringed," don't you understand?

I don't expect a response from you, my only hope is that you will have read this, and maybe you will take a moment to rethink your stance on the issue of gun control. As a junior at Portland State university, I have little influence, but I have done the research, I have looked at the numbers, and I can confidently say I am well educated on the matter. So please, quit taking away the freedoms of your fellow citizens, and focus more on helping the deranged individuals who commit these horrible acts, rare as it is.

Thank you,

XXXX XXXXXX"
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.
    Bull Crap........... (polite language).

Fight this.... she is in the Minority and if you Citizens of WA fight this, and call and *****...... you will shut her down!

Links