Trade capacity for national recognition? - Page 4

Trade capacity for national recognition?

This is a discussion on Trade capacity for national recognition? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Why on earth is it that everybody is acting like the gun fight is lost? We've got several threads going right now with people contemplating ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Trade capacity for national recognition?

Why on earth is it that everybody is acting like the gun fight is lost?

We've got several threads going right now with people contemplating taxes, restrictions, etc & etc... My brain is about to explode with the lack of common sense and the over abundant, over reacting people who are willing to give up their rights for some pretended safety/security.

Nobody can guarantee you, or your children's safety, EVER. Not me, not the police, not the military, not the gov't, not king Obama. Giving in to more control will only further cement the monopoly of force held by our fearless leaders, and criminals. If there be any difference in the two anymore.
    OD*, bmcgilvray and phreddy like this.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    Why on earth is it that everybody is acting like the gun fight is lost?

We've got several threads going right now with people contemplating taxes, restrictions, etc & etc...
    I'd say that's merely an interpretation. And I don't think it's the correct one.

I don't think many are willing, not hardly. Though, I'll grant there are some who'd trade this or that, and who have said as much.

IMO, it's about knowing your enemy, and preparing for him. FACT IS, the anti's are bringing the fight, and they're bringing it hard. It would be utter foolishness not to discuss the concepts and decide for ourselves what each is going to do, where to fight the hardest, where we won't give an inch, where we'd be open to discussion about alternatives to what's being proposed.

IMO, it is NOT about going tails between the legs, or curling up in a ball, or giving up the fight. It's about developing a sane and rational approach to what's coming.

Head-butting each other isn't going to help. Let's avoid such things.
    zacii and Thanis like this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links