Now is ABSOLUTELY the time to talk about gun control! - Page 7

Now is ABSOLUTELY the time to talk about gun control!

This is a discussion on Now is ABSOLUTELY the time to talk about gun control! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Pythius this is a strawman argument. hiring 50 guys to buy 50 guns each month, would destroy his profit margins from the ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 91 to 98 of 98
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Now is ABSOLUTELY the time to talk about gun control!

  1. #91
    VIP Member Array Rob99VMI04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Posts
    3,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythius View Post
    this is a strawman argument.

    hiring 50 guys to buy 50 guns each month, would destroy his profit margins from the future gun-sales.
    Just remember the largest Gun trafficking scam in US history was conducted by the Obama administration. His administration knowingly let thousands of guns get in the hands of Mexican cartel members those guns have been linked to 100s of murders of innocent people in mexico and a United States Border Patrol agent. Why are you not saying anything about Fast and Furious?
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

    Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!


  2. #92
    Ex Member Array Pythius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    462
    I think 10+ round magazines will be made illegal. A majority of Americans support such a law.

    We may also get a new assault-weapons ban.

    So buy your AK-47 with foldable stock, & 100-round drum magazine before its too late!!

    :)

  3. #93
    Senior Member Array mulle46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,164
    Based on what polls, Pythius?
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

  4. #94
    VIP Member Array Rob99VMI04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Posts
    3,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythius View Post
    I think 10+ round magazines will be made illegal. A majority of Americans support such a law.

    We may also get a new assault-weapons ban.

    So buy your AK-47 with foldable stock, & 100-round drum magazine before its too late!!

    :)
    Spoken like a True Subject!

    Pythius if the time ever comes, maybe your city runs out of money, or the country runs out of money, or some disaster happens, OOO wait, and your cops don't come to work, because they cannot get paid, and you have wonder why nobody comes to help you, you may regret your logic. Maybe you think that you do not need an "Assault Weapon to fend off a mugger, however, what will you do when there is more than one! Just remember, those that turn their guns into plows will be slaves for those that do not!
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

    Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

  5. #95
    Senior Member Array Happypuppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Small Town USA
    Posts
    896

    Now is ABSOLUTELY the time to talk about gun control!

    Quote Originally Posted by mulle46 View Post
    Based on what polls, Pythius?
    Senator Lautenburg said today he will introduce his bill again today with this 113 Session . This is the bill rejected this summer that will restrict magazIne capacity.

  6. #96
    Senior Member Array mulle46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Happypuppy View Post
    Senator Lautenburg said today he will introduce his bill again today with this 113 Session . This is the bill rejected this summer that will restrict magazIne capacity.
    ok, thanks. As others smarter than me have said, legislation based on emotion is bad. The law needs to be passion free. As far as the bill, it probably got rejected because its a election year.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

  7. #97
    VIP Member
    Array 1MoreGoodGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    6,320
    Let's take a look at how the anti-gun people want to solve the problem After School Shooting, Anti-Gun Advocates Want NRA President, Members to Be Shot | TheBlaze.com
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member


    Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

  8. #98
    VIP Member
    Array 1MoreGoodGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    6,320
    Here are a few ideas we should try first:

    Build safe rooms in schools.

    Install better doors in the classrooms.

    Install impenetrable quarantine doors/gates that can be activated during an active shooter emergency.
    BugDude likes this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member


    Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

best ak 47 drum magazine

,

defensive gun uses per year

,

gun control xd forum

,

joe lieberman gun control

Click on a term to search for related topics.