Piers Morgan Wants 1 Good Reason

This is a discussion on Piers Morgan Wants 1 Good Reason within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; "Why does any civilian in America need a weapon that can fire 100 rounds of ammunition at rapid speed? Give me ONE good reason?" Because ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Piers Morgan Wants 1 Good Reason

Senior Moderator
    "Why does any civilian in America need a weapon that can fire 100 rounds of ammunition at rapid speed? Give me ONE good reason?"
    Because I CAN.

Thats all the time I'll spend on that.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

2. Remove Ads

Piers Morgan Wants 1 Good Reason

My response is that we all chip in and by him a plane ticket back to England.

One way, coach of course!

Re: Piers Morgan Wants 1 Good Reason

Where is the "select all & like" button?

Go home Percy. (I know it's Piers.)
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Quote Originally Posted by DefConGun View Post
    Piers Morgan is NOT the end-all and be-all to everything but he is a talking head that the antis get talking points from when they form their rhetoric. Its important to know what the antis are saying if we're going to have a defense or even go on the offense. The things you'll hear Piers Morgan say tonight are going to be the things your work colleague, aunt, sister-in-law, supermarket bag-boy reiterate tomorrow.
    One of "our" big problems is that we allow the other side to frame the debate, causing us to reply on their terms using their words. We need to collectively throw water on their assumptions ("automatic weapons are killing machines" and "high capacity magazines have no sporting purpose"). We could start by accurately asserting that American civilians have always had access to personal weapons equivalent to or better then the military, and in fact it is the civilian sector that has made the advances in weaponry that the military has belatedly adopted.
    RETSUPT99, noway2 and DefConGun like this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Re: Piers Morgan Wants 1 Good Reason

1 good reason:

Same as it was back in the day, Piers. To keep poms like you from making us subjects rather than citizens!
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Since our natural right, guaranteed and protected by the 2nd amendment, is not sufficient enough reason for Piers, he clearly has indicated that no reason will ever be "good" enough for his standards.

"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice." Joseph Dunninger - Mentalist
    CharlesMorri likes this.

Piers Morgan wants one good reason?

Wait, let me double-check. Yup, just as I thought... I don't really care what Piers Morgan "wants".
    CharlesMorri likes this.

I would ask him how many rounds he would want to have available if his home was being invaded.

If he says none or any number for that matter, then ask him why his decision on how to manage his own personal security limits mine.

If he says the police are responsible for his security, then I would have ready and quote the Supremes that police protection is for society, not an individual.

Then I would ask him how I would besure that he, given his economic status and political pull, is not packing.
    George H. Foster
    Orlando, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by DefConGun View Post
    Piers Morgan is NOT the end-all and be-all to everything but he is a talking head that the antis get talking points from when they form their rhetoric. Its important to know what the antis are saying if we're going to have a defense or even go on the offense. The things you'll hear Piers Morgan say tonight are going to be the things your work colleague, aunt, sister-in-law, supermarket bag-boy reiterate tomorrow.
    They all feed off each other. I'm just saying he's a Brit. If the talking heads need Morgan's input then their talking points are loosing merit thanks to the common sense approach of the Supreme Courts recent rulings concerning 2nd amendment rights. All the antis are doing is trying to introduce an International view point which they hope carries merit and weight. I suspect focusing on Morgans view points will carry as much weight as Rosy O'Donnald does. We're still waiting to her from her. I know I'm anxiously waiting.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links