What has changed about our society that has created these mass shooters. - Page 6

What has changed about our society that has created these mass shooters.

This is a discussion on What has changed about our society that has created these mass shooters. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; It's what HASN'T changed that's the problem. Human nature. Everybody has something dark in them. Some more than others, and some are less able to ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: What has changed about our society that has created these mass shooters.

VIP Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    It's what HASN'T changed that's the problem. Human nature. Everybody has something dark in them. Some more than others, and some are less able to cope with that than others. As long as there are people, there will be someone who chooses to do evil things.
    CharlesMorri likes this.
    Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Its simple, There is Good and Evil. Jeremiah 24. The world has been evil and will wax worse towards the end times.. Therefore I wanns stay armed to combat the Evil until the time comes where we wont need a physical weapon.. Im not getting to much into bible but I've studied it and broke it down into the launguages and everything is lining up.. Kids today (some) seem to have loss compassion. I grew up poor, my friends and me would shoot bb guns, listen to heavy metal,(Then good old Country music) but we had compassion, we helped the elderly, Just seems things changed a lot but the evil has existed since the beginning of flesh.

What has changed about our society that has created these mass shooters.

I agree with lack of personal responsibility as ONE of the contributing factors.
    There is also the mental health aspect as well.
    I think we can all agree that the questions to tragedies such as this are many.
    It will take a a variety of "answers" to even scratch the surface.

Gun control is not one of the answers.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Sponsored Links