MI concealed weapons in previously “gun-free zones" for permit holders.

This is a discussion on MI concealed weapons in previously “gun-free zones" for permit holders. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Gov. Rick Snyder is considering signing the bill to allow MI concealed weapons in previously “gun-free zones" for permit holders. This has been the buz ...

Thread: MI concealed weapons in previously “gun-free zones" for permit holders.

MI concealed weapons in previously “gun-free zones" for permit holders.

Gov. Rick Snyder is considering signing the bill to allow MI concealed weapons in previously “gun-free zones" for permit holders. This has been the buz for gun owners / cpl hiolders in MI the last 6 months. I-96 Shooter, Oregon Mall Shooting, and now Sandy Hook Elementary have continued to hinder this possibility. Today Snyder stated public safety concerns have increased and “deserve extra consideration.”

I have to admit, if he wants another term, he might find trouble passing the bill. Then I'm stuck with the possibility that we get a real anti-2A in. In states in MI, sometimes with 2A issues, you can lose three years after a win.

Really wanted this law to pass.
    NRA Member
    S&W 642 (no-lock) with .38 Spl +P 135 GR Gold GDHP
    Glock G31 & G33 with .357 Sig 125 GR. SXT Winchester Ranger

2. Remove Ads

Links