Sons of Guns Cancelled - Page 3

Sons of Guns Cancelled

This is a discussion on Sons of Guns Cancelled within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Canceling these shows is just another example of the American alarmist behavior. While what happened at Sandy Hook was truely a tragidy, I'm not trying ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Sons of Guns Cancelled

Canceling these shows is just another example of the American alarmist behavior. While what happened at Sandy Hook was truely a tragidy, I'm not trying to downplay it's impact on society, canceling these TV shows will do nothing to help heal the wounds of what happened. It's just a poor band-aid attempt at sympathy for what happened.
    I don't want to be a hero, but I'm sure not going to be a victim.

Hydrogen and human stupidty are the two most common elements on earth, not necessarily in that order. -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by noway2 View Post
    The shows may have sucked, but so much else of what is left sucks even worse.
    Agreed. Much of what Discovery (and others) puts out now is garbage.

What about Top Shot? I hope there will be a new season on the History channel!

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    We finally got rid of Pa and his whinny kid, Jesse made a fool of himself--hopefully to never be seen again, storage unit auctions have been exposed as rigged (Imagine that!), and guns programs that failed to draw a large enough audience are now gone.

Discovery is moving in the right direction.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer View Post
    I doubt it is just because of the recent tragedy. I love guns but that show sucked.
    I tried watching a few episodes but it all just looked like guys trying to look incredibly cool by creating ugly guns. I could probably do a better job if I had the room and a small shop. In fact I'm planning on putting together a custom 1911 after i get done with my Ar-15 and will definitely post photos of the progress.

Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    Never watched American Guns but if it is anything like Sons of Guns I probably won't.

I realize that they have to add things in for dramatic TV but it is just some of the stuff they do are just plain stupid. They make some decent guns however they are far from innovative in some of their builds.
    What do you mean stupid? Doesn't everyone need a quad AR15 machine gun anti-aircraft whatever it was they built? If I had one it would make driving through LA much easier and more entertaining. LOL :) :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links