Where are the facts, etc.?

This is a discussion on Where are the facts, etc.? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; OK. I've been watching the CNN (Piers Morgan) and MSNBC crews the last few days. Why isn't anyone talking about the shooting at the mall ...

Thread: Where are the facts, etc.?

Where are the facts, etc.?

OK. I've been watching the CNN (Piers Morgan) and MSNBC crews the last few days. Why isn't anyone talking about the shooting at the mall in Oregon?

I'll answer my own question: Because a 22 year old man pulled a weapon on the gunman, and then the gunman shot himself. How many more people could have been shot if this young man had not pulled his weapon? WHERE is that story? I think we all know!

Also, the gun-grabber types have many of these things in common: They have armed security and/or Secret Service protection, they live in gated/guarded communities, they have 'cars' that pick them up to take them to and from 'work', they work in buildings that are heavily protected.

I guess their lives are more important than mine or my family. I did my little protest yesterday and bought a new handgun. As soon as it is proven reliable, I'll be packing 2!!!!
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

2. Remove Ads

Good for you! I'm shopping for a BUG for myself right now. What did you get?

Good points in your post, by the way.

Cheers,

Gav

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    Its airing on local stations but the news casters want numbers and the will keep it up to promote ratings and when the ratings slow the they will most likely point a finger at why was he carrying a gun in a mall and the garbage will start over. ABC is I think the most anti of all and I have had my go rounds with them.

Quote Originally Posted by GunsAndViolince View Post
    Good for you! I'm shopping for a BUG for myself right now. What did you get?

Good points in your post, by the way.

Cheers,

Gav
    Nano.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

Links