Let's give them a fight they will never forget!

This is a discussion on Let's give them a fight they will never forget! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The wife and I were talking last night about the current gun control talk in Washington. As we discussed things, it occurred to us how ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By glockman10mm

Thread: Let's give them a fight they will never forget!

The wife and I were talking last night about the current gun control talk in Washington. As we discussed things, it occurred to us how cheap and useless our rhetoric was.

We decided to dig into our finances and send a $100 donation to the NRA. To be followed up by another $100 donation every month until this is defeated.

Folks, it's time to stand up and be counted! Put your money where your mouth is.

Stop buying ammo, and guns, and get into the battle where the real fight is!

If there was ever, a time to stand and fight, it is now. But it takes money and membership. Join the NRA, and put off your shooting budget for a while and send that money to help fight these well financed and organized anti gun groups.

It would be a shame, after the effort and sacrifice of those before us who gave their money and time to be the ones who drop the ball.
    The wolf is at the door, and it's time to put up or shut up. Buying all the guns and ammo is worthless if you cannot use them.
    Get out their and recruit members. Give until it hurts. Hit the polls.

The time for talking about it is over. It, is time for patriotic action, and that means you.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Ok ok ok...

I'm in.

"Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

Thanks for everyones support!
    ALWAYS CARRY - NEVER TELL

NRA MEMBER
    GOA MEMBER

Friend of Bill

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    AMEN Brother!

Let's all come up with more ideas to fight this fight.

Here's mine;

1) Emailing your Senators and Representatives is great.
    Lets go a step further and send via U.S mail our opposition to ANY further restrictions on the second amendment that the emotion wielding left desires to impose.

Emails get counted as for/against; but I truly feel stacks of paper mail at their offices has a dramatic impact.

2) Email AND paper mail those representatives who are anti gun! They may ignore us, but it sure can't hurt.

I agree with the OP: While shooting is great; our financial resources are better spent in support of organizations who have some clout on the hill.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Sponsored Links