Most important reason to oppose a new AWB? - Page 7

Most important reason to oppose a new AWB?

This is a discussion on Most important reason to oppose a new AWB? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ...

View Poll Results: #1 reason you need an assault weapon?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Target Shooting

14 9.93%
  • Varmint Hunting

4 2.84%
  • Collecting

2 1.42%
  • Home/Personal Defense

59 41.84%
  • Countervailing force against foreign enemies

2 1.42%
  • Countervailing force against tyranny

60 42.55%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Most important reason to oppose a new AWB?

Distinguished Member Array zamboni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    Well this is going to become the norm now I guess. Seems dealers like Buds, CTD, Dicks, some-etc are all going to buckle under.

And either post on their websites:
    Due to current market conditions, please CONTACT US FOR IN STORE PRICING & AVAILABILITY *Not all products shown are in stock

OR:
    They will be offline for a while while they re-design and adjust their websites.
    No offense and not trying to hijack the thread, but I have been to Buds at least 5 times in the past few weeks and the are standing room only, there were well over a hundred people in the store at 9:30 am this morning. They can't keep up, every one wants a gun. I very much doubt they are off line to soften their website, about 3-4 weeks ago they had several job vacancies, one of which was for a programmer. I can't speak to Dick's or the other dealers you mentioned but Bud's is about 10 minutes from me and I don't see any evidence that they are softening their position. I was number 98 in line 2 weeks ago to purchase my Sr9c and that was mid day on a weekday ( yes you have to take a number lol- wish I could buy stock in Bud's). It's like that all day long and they still provide exceptional customer service.

Regarding the right to own assult weapons, I don't own any but if it looks for sure that a ban will happen I will be sure to purchase ar least one. I also believe this is a God given right, as well as a right protected in our constitution. Why not ban private pilot licenses? After all, airplanes were the tool used to drop the WTC, killing thoousands.

Distinguished Member Array zamboni's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KyBill View Post
    No offense and not trying to hijack the thread, but I have been to Buds at least 5 times in the past few weeks and the are standing room only, there were well over a hundred people in the store at 9:30 am this morning. They can't keep up, every one wants a gun. I very much doubt they are off line to soften their website, about 3-4 weeks ago they had several job vacancies, one of which was for a programmer. I can't speak to Dick's or the other dealers you mentioned but Bud's is about 10 minutes from me and I don't see any evidence that they are softening their position. I was number 98 in line 2 weeks ago to purchase my Sr9c and that was mid day on a weekday ( yes you have to take a number lol- wish I could buy stock in Bud's). It's like that all day long and they still provide exceptional customer service.

Regarding the right to own assult weapons, I don't own any but if it looks for sure that a ban will happen I will be sure to purchase ar least one. I also believe this is a God given right, as well as a right protected in our constitution. Why not ban private pilot licenses? After all, airplanes were the tool used to drop the WTC, killing thoousands.
    Every gun store has been busy over the past 2 or 3-weeks, and, totally swamped over the past 9-days. And if their inventory hasn't been DE-plenished yet, it will be very shortly after Christmas.

Some firearms dealers will follow through, with business as usual, and continue to carry whatever they have in the past as whatever they will be able to re-stock their shelves with in the future. To them I say "Kudos Too You!"

Some went off-line to remove certain items from their website because they WILL NO LONGER BE SELLING THEM < Dicks made that statement publicly >, and some to make adjustments too what was temporarily out of stock due to this politically infested buying frenzy.

As for places like Dicks, whom have already, and those whom will follow their lead, and cave in. I say too you; you don't see car dealers, liqueur stores, supermarkets, or party stores discontinuing inventory items because of their political controversial complaints by a small select group, and discontinue their availability.

So I used to shop at Dicks, quite often. But if they feel the need to fall prey to undereducated, biased believes. Then there are plenty of other places for me to shop.

Yep, it is their corporates right to run their business in any-way they choose as, it is my right to choose to shop where-ever I choose too do so!

But so as they choose to buckle, I choose to take my business to a store that believes in the American way of commerce and free enterprise, and give their customers a full complete line of merchandise to choose from, and let them choose what they want to buy, and not make that choice for their customers!

PS: I didn't vote because I couldn't vote because their isn't a "6th" choice of ... ALL OF THE ABOVE

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Sponsored Links