White House should be a Gun Free Zone

This is a discussion on White House should be a Gun Free Zone within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Not sure if this is the right spot for this and that I'm not breaking any rules... If the President and his folks are so ...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By oakchas
  • 1 Post By mano3
  • 1 Post By mulle46
  • 2 Post By BigStick
  • 2 Post By stanislaskasava
  • 1 Post By kb2wji

Thread: White House should be a Gun Free Zone

White House should be a Gun Free Zone

Not sure if this is the right spot for this and that I'm not breaking any rules...

If the President and his folks are so against guns, why isn't the White House a 'Gun Free Zone'?

Oh, wait a minute... Some crazy person might try to harm someone there, so we need something to stop that from happening. What's their answer? Guns! Military and Secret Service folks armed with guns!

Interesting that the 'top anitis' get that sort of protection while they expect us to just call 911 and wait.
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by mano3 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right spot for this and that I'm not breaking any rules...

If the President and his folks are so against guns, why isn't the White House a 'Gun Free Zone'?

Oh, wait a minute... Some crazy person might try to harm someone there, so we need something to stop that from happening. What's their answer? Guns! Military and Secret Service folks armed with guns!

Interesting that the 'top anitis' get that sort of protection while they expect us to just call 911 and wait.
    It is a gun free zone... you can't have any guns there. It would be a gun free zone if Ron Paul were president, or Rick Perry...

your argument is balderflop... and we need serious answers right NOW
    atctimmy and Darrow75 like this.
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

since when did a Gun-Free zone include barring LEOs from carrying?

Some gun free zones do restrict LEO carrying also.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

You're missing the sarcastic point (or I need a better post title).

We have an anti gun adminitration that's protected by guns because of the possible threat of crazy folks with guns. Just seems oxymoronic what they preach at us and what they actually do.
    foxytwo likes this.

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

We have an anti gun adminitration that's protected by guns because of the possible threat of crazy folks with guns. Just seems oxymoronic what they preach at us and what they actually do.
    LEOs are highly trained, reviewed, and investigated personnel.

well....most of them are.

I agree, Mano, which is why I have no respect for Bloomberg,or any of those who call for gun control, while having armed bodyguards.
    mano3 likes this.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    It is a gun free zone... you can't have any guns there. It would be a gun free zone if Ron Paul were president, or Rick Perry...

your argument is balderflop... and we need serious answers right NOW
    I can't tell if you are being serious, or mocking the president because of everything that he keeps insisting we can't wait for congress to act on, so he will do it on his own?

Regardless of who is president, the point of the OP is solid. "They" are protected by guns, but they don't want us to be. Well guess what, my family is more important to me than the president is, so I would rather we be protected, and he walks the walk of his own suggested policies.
    mano3 and jackson85746 like this.
    Walk softly ...

Spot on folks!

Distinguished Member

Re: White House should be a Gun Free Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Pythius View Post
    LEOs are highly trained, reviewed, and investigated personnel.

well....most of them are.
    I don't know about the highly trained part
    "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!" - Marvin the Martian

Sig Sauer P250 2Sum 9mm, P250c 9mm - Glock 23 - Springfield Armory Loaded .45, XD Service 9mm - Ruger LCP, LCR, Smith & Wesson 638

NRA Member

Senior Member Array stanislaskasava's Avatar

Gun control is a political issue. Politicians gain political power by doing things for you, or saving you from some crisis. By passing an Assault Weapons Ban, Obama/Biden will save us all from so-called 'gun violence'. They do this for political advantage. It works because most people aren't paying attention. Nobody cares about the hypocrisy you've mentioned because they're too busy being manipulated by their Saviour.
    BaconHunter and mano3 like this.

The value is surely recognized by the folks inside the gates of being able to recognize threats early, block 'em at the guarded gates, and to take them down if they breach the gates.

But such steps are to be denied everyone else, by edict.

Gotta love politics and hypocrisy. If it weren't so deadly deranged and threatening to our very lives, it would almost be funny.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Ya know, I never really thought of it that way. C'mon white house....put your money where your mouth is! Just make sure to post the gunbuster sign at the door...that way the BG's will leave their weapons in the car.
    mano3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythius View Post
    since when did a Gun-Free zone include barring LEOs from carrying?
    LEO's are restricted by gunbuster signs on private property. Private property owners still trump LEOSA. Remember the coffee house that kicked out the cops because they dont like guns?

Links