This always hits the heart

This is a discussion on This always hits the heart within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hickock45 posted this tonight and Its reality I wish everyone would watch it and those who have seen it need to watch it again and ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mulle46
  • 1 Post By RugerSRGuy

Thread: This always hits the heart

Hickock45 posted this tonight and Its reality I wish everyone would watch it and those who have seen it need to watch it again and spread it... Lets stay possitive and fight back.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-oNMHNrS-8
    Last edited by mg27; December 20th, 2012 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mg27 View Post
    Hickock45 posted this tonight and Its reality I wish everyone would watch it and those who have seen it need to watch it again and spread it... Lets stay possitive and fight back.
    Gun Control - A victims perspective!!! - YouTube

Helps to post the video.. Sorry

I'd forgotten about this video. Great points, ones I wish more survivors would make.
    mg27 likes this.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

I don’t know if I want to cry or be happy, I am at a loss. I think she is very right. And she has restored some hope for us. I wish more people could/would try and talk some sense in to them, probably won’t work on all but you might turn a few of them.
    DPMS AR-15
    Mossberg 835 Ulti-MAG
    M&P .40sw
    M&P Shield .40sw

Do I here a AMEN

This lady and Feinstein in a cage match for the right to introduce a new awb. I'm kidding. But in all honestly she could not have made that speech even a tiny bit better. She was spot on with everything. Wow. Leaves you without words how accurate she was with everything.
    mg27 likes this.

I wish they would play this on the major news outlets and all of the other stories where firearms have saved lives.. We can not allow the Govt to take even one gun or its gonna be a spiral till they are all gone. I dont trust the elected officials one bit

Sponsored Links