NRA Membership

This is a discussion on NRA Membership within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Fox News reported today that the NRA is getting 8,000 new memberships a day since the Newtown Tragedy. It seems to me that despite the ...

Thread: NRA Membership

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar

NRA Membership

Fox News reported today that the NRA is getting 8,000 new memberships a day since the Newtown Tragedy. It seems to me that despite the nation's mourning over this tragedy that people that may have been politically ambivalent are now seeing that their gun rights are under threat. Whether it is the NRA or some other organization now is the time to support these organizations. While we are all completely mortified by this horrific event, we can't allow knee jerk reactionaries to water down the 2nd Amendment, an amendment that the founding fathers felt was so important that it was second only to the freedom of religion, the freedom of speech. and the freedom for peaceable assembly!
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c

2. Remove Ads

$300 life membership Lifetime NRA Membership Special $300.00 (sponsors needed) go to page 6 post #85 for my info I will sponsor anyone who needs a sponsor.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Links