Gun Owners need to spread the word - Boycott NFL/NBC - Page 2

Gun Owners need to spread the word - Boycott NFL/NBC

This is a discussion on Gun Owners need to spread the word - Boycott NFL/NBC within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by 1 old 0311 Boycott NFL, and NBC......don't forget to add Cheaper Than Dirt., CDNN, Buds, J&G, Lucky Gunner, Ammoman........................................ and Dicks...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Gun Owners need to spread the word - Boycott NFL/NBC

Quote Originally Posted by 1 old 0311 View Post
    Boycott NFL, and NBC......don't forget to add Cheaper Than Dirt., CDNN, Buds, J&G, Lucky Gunner, Ammoman........................................
    and Dicks
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Instead of watching the Steeler's play on TV, I'll tune in via a live stream on the web. That's the extent of my boycott on the NFL.

I get my cake and eat it too, since it won't count towards their viewer numbers.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

I don't boycott anyone or anything over a difference of opinion. Hard to claim your support of our Constitution and the Amendments if one is going to nitpick which ones to support or not. This includes the First Amendment rights...
    I Shoot Birds With A Canon.

When it comes to football I would rather watch 2 hours of “Barney the Purple Dinosaur” than have to sit through 5 minutes of some football exposition. And when it comes to NBC's programming I can find much better on History channel, Discovery channel and any number that are available on satellite.
    Arborigine and Spirit51 like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by jblitz View Post
    I don't boycott anyone or anything over a difference of opinion. Hard to claim your support of our Constitution and the Amendments if one is going to nitpick which ones to support or not. This includes the First Amendment rights...
    But if we don't cease to use their services, how will they know we are displeased? Because they are hanging on every word as they read our letters? No, unless they notice in the ledger, they aren't going to change their course. I'm not violating their free speech in the slightest and they aren't impairing my ability to act as I choose, so every thing is as it should be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links