Bloomberg needs to be drug tested!

This is a discussion on Bloomberg needs to be drug tested! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; No One Has ‘Defended the Second Amendment as Much as I Have’ From article; “I don’t think there’s anybody that’s defended the Second Amendment as ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By oneshot
  • 1 Post By RoadRunner71
  • 1 Post By Cheesewiz
  • 1 Post By gasmitty

Thread: Bloomberg needs to be drug tested!

VIP Member

No One Has ‘Defended the Second Amendment as Much as I Have’

From article;

“I don’t think there’s anybody that’s defended the Second Amendment as much as I have, Ray,” Mr. Bloomberg said to a caller who asked him why he was “so against” the constitutional passage . “I think you have a perfect right to buy weapons and keep them for protection or for sport. We have tried to make sure that you have it. The Supreme Court says that there are–consistent with the Second Amendment–you can have reasonable restrictions, so, for example, you can’t buy a nuclear-tipped weapon.”
    Bloomberg: No One Has ‘Defended the Second Amendment as Much as I Have’ | Politicker

Is there nothing this Buffoon will not say, and try to pass it off as Gospel?
    StevePVB likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

VIP Member
    I'm sorry. I think I just hurt myself while laughing.
    oneshot likes this.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Needs a check up.....IMO.

Of course he is fine , armed body guards 24/7 .......one flew over the cuckoo's nest kind of fine .....
    oneshot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    Is there nothing this Buffoon will not say, and try to pass it off as Gospel?
    Nope. And he excels at sensitivity, too: MIKE'S 'FAT' JAB INSULTS ATKINS' WIDOW - NYPOST.com
    oneshot likes this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

VIP Member
    Just a quick thought on the thread title: "Bloomberg needs to be drug tested!" Be careful what you all support and insist on.
    If you aren't, the next thing you'll be looking at is mandatory drug testing for all CHLs or for all gun purchases.

The drug testing companies are always looking to expand their business by expanding the testing market.

And trust me, even if you are used to being tested on the job, you all will scream bloody murder about 2A and
    infringement if that crazy idea gets going within the gun control crowd. They'd have a logical argument too.

1) Druggies do a lot of the gun violence.
    2) Drug testing would be a back up to a mental health question that already asks about addiction or dependency
    3) The cost can be passed to the applicant
    4) It wouldn't really be an infringement because it just screens out the nuts.

Careful about what you cheer on in other walks of life because it can find its way back to all of us.

There is one country I know about which does mandatory drug testing on ALL applicants for drivers licenses.
    I bet there are plenty of people here who would cheer that on but puke at the thought of such for gun
    purchases.

Careful what you wish for.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Links