USA DOJ announces that NRA members are Anti-American/Domestic Terrorists?

This is a discussion on USA DOJ announces that NRA members are Anti-American/Domestic Terrorists? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Brad426 You mean grammar , right? Sorry... the irony was too juicy to pass up. LOL! I was axtualy tinking bout gramer ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: USA DOJ announces that NRA members are Anti-American/Domestic Terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    You mean grammar, right? Sorry... the irony was too juicy to pass up.
    LOL! I was axtualy tinking bout gramer an punctuaion when i replyed to the post. Befour me cofee in the mornin I am not firin on all for cylindars. But it proven me point that it sounded like a hastily writen forum post
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

2. Remove Ads

RightsEroding is correct.

I am a non-NRA weapons owner. I never really thought of joining the NRA until now. I'm tired of watching ALL of our rights dwindle, not just gun rights. They try to establish censorship by calling it "Politically Correct". NY tells people they can buy large drinks. Now and all out assault on the 2A.

Why haven't the libs that have come out and said that NRA Members should be shot been investigated for making terroristic threats? Never mind - I've answered my own question...
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    I put absolutely nothing past our government. The covert illegal actions they undertake are shameful (i.e. Fast and Furious).

Consider this. There have been 2 mass murders committed by 20 something year olds this year. In both cases, the fathers of Adam Lanza and James Holmes are both scheduled to testify in the $88 Billion Libor Scandal trial. Coincidence??? I don't know what the connection is, or why, but when it comes to exposing huge financial fraud regarding manipultion of world interest rates I can't imagine why the US government could possibly want to intimidate witnesses (<--- sarcasm).

^^^You are probably on to something^^^^^^^^^^^

Which will largely go unoticed.
    BugeDude, are the black helicopters circling the house yet?
    I would keep the shades drawn, and be on the lookout for "black suburbans" pulling up in front of the house.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    ^^^You are probably on to something^^^^^^^^^^^

Which will largely go unoticed.
    BugeDude, are the black helicopters circling the house yet?
    I would keep the shades drawn, and be on the lookout for "black suburbans" pulling up in front of the house.
    I told my old lady last night that if I disappear in the middle of the night this was why. Then she reminded me that our next door neighbor is a federal officer, federal attorney, retired dea / cia. I'm screwed.
    1911_Kimber and MamaMaria like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

The contrary; i believe anyone against the nra (anti gunnist) are" anti american and domestic terrorist"... It would make life easier for them to harm us if our guns were takin away from us...imo ..... Lets flip the question here... Eddie.

USA DOJ announces that NRA members are Anti-American/Domestic Terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I wrote that Petition.... I was limited on the amount as I said of inforamation I was allowed to use...... I sacrificed the grammer for content.
    Magnus, thank you for taking the initiative... It's good to see people do something about what they believe in as opposed to just sit behind a keyboard and criticize those who do
    goldmaster and MamaMaria like this.
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

I do know that there are members of BOTH major political parties that are also card-carrying members of the NRA........ we'll see how far that lable goes
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Please do some research on what characteristics the DHS will use to LABLE people and organizations that might be considered domestic terrorists at some point.

Start your search by using some key words that might describe your political views or how you feel about a world government or if you believe that your personal/national way of life might be under attack or maybe you are reverent of individual liberty. I'm not saying that I believe that this is a conspiracy because that just might LABEL me as a domestic terrorist.

Excuse me now, I have to go put my hat on before I type anything else.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

As a NRA Certified Firearms Instructor (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun)....this my 21st year...I've pulled out all my gear....shirts and jackets.....not to antagonize....but to wear proudly......any comments will be addressed accordingly.

<------ *Gets out a sharpie and writes "NRA" on his new freshly folded tinfoil hat*
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links