Is a tax stamp on all semi autos a good idea? - Page 3

Is a tax stamp on all semi autos a good idea?

This is a discussion on Is a tax stamp on all semi autos a good idea? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Tax Stamp, It's easy to laugh about untill it happens. The 2A states a well regulated milita. Taxes and regulation go hand in hand. Obamacare ...

View Poll Results: Would you support or agree with a tax stamp on all semi autos not just AW?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

38 100.00%
  • Don't care

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Is a tax stamp on all semi autos a good idea?

Tax Stamp, It's easy to laugh about untill it happens. The 2A states a well regulated milita. Taxes and regulation go hand in hand. Obamacare is a huge tax that will affect many aspects of the economy. I bet some of the younger members of this forum will be paying that tax next year. We know how the SCOTUS has ruled on taxes.

I don't have a crystal ball to tell me what's going to happen but to laugh off possible legislation and it's effects it ignorant IMHO.

That's just a money grab. Why would this solve any political or social issues. No offense but that's like throwing your wallet at a house fire.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by DPro.40 View Post
    That's just a money grab. Why would this solve any political or social issues. No offense but that's like throwing your wallet at a house fire.
    And that is how our goverenment functions.....Obamas version of "reform" will make health care more costly and less available. It's a SCOTUS sanctioned money grab.

Administrator
    I only support a tax on the importation of TEA from England.
    DPro.40, Thanis and msgt/ret like this.

Administrator
    Your question is kinda like going on the PEPSI LOVERS website and asking if those members support the removal of all traces of carbonation from PEPSI and adding 50% of water to it.

Pardon me for saying this but, this is the first time that two threads in a row have been closed for no other reason than just being as dumb as a box of rocks.
    TX expat and Doodle like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links