FYI .... additional measures "they" want in a ban

This is a discussion on FYI .... additional measures "they" want in a ban within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Don't forget .... besides a 'ban' on guns..... they are "now" wanting to include * No internet sales of guns ....... they believe they are ...

Thread: FYI .... additional measures "they" want in a ban

FYI .... additional measures "they" want in a ban

Don't forget .... besides a 'ban' on guns..... they are "now" wanting to include

* No internet sales of guns ....... they believe they are being sold without a NICS check, don't realize they can only be shipped to an FFL.
    * No internet sales of ammunition.
    * No private sales of any kind
    * Any AR covered by the ban , can never be transferred to another person nor sold.
    * And, That US Atty Gen can add "any" gun at "any time" he deems should be banned without having to go back to Congress for a modification to the law nor their approval.

We have to fight all of these "NOW" !
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

2. Remove Ads

Not calling you out Eagle or anything...I'm just curious, who is calling for this? Legislators or the Brady bunch? Would like to read up on it.

VIP Member
    I am sure they want alot more than that. We will have to voice up to our reps and see what makes it to the bill!

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    The Libs probably want to get rid rid of the constitution in its entirety and make someone king.

The 'informed' individual already knows that this is NOT about criminals.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Money talks.........especially in Washington.......join the NRA now....and they'll carry the fight to them as they have done before.

Links