Ted Nugent on Piers Morgan - Page 3

Ted Nugent on Piers Morgan

This is a discussion on Ted Nugent on Piers Morgan within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I really wish Tom Selleck would step back into the light on gun control. I seem to recall he got blasted by Rosie O fat ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Ted Nugent on Piers Morgan

I really wish Tom Selleck would step back into the light on gun control. I seem to recall he got blasted by Rosie O fat chick and he's backed off his stance since then. I like Ted but he can certainly come across a little nutty. He makes valid points just not sure his points make the desired impression over his aggression.

Sponsor

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by keboostman View Post
    Ted Nugent is a doofus. Why can't the Second Amendment supporters get a spokesperson who most in this country respect?
    Because according to the last election, "most in this country" don't respect the Constitution nor our 2nd Amendment rights. We all should be outraged at that. But no, we're too worried that we might offend someone. Ted's one of the few who has the stones to say what needs to be said. Mainly because he's not afraid for his job like most politicians.
    Last edited by DRM; December 23rd, 2012 at 01:31 PM.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    "...with liberty and justice for all..."
    (Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all states). - D. Stanhope

D.R. Middlebrooks - Pro Shooting Coach & Custom Gunsmith
    Tactical Shooting Academy & Custom Shop
    www.TacticalShooting.com

ted likes tiger strips i see

Thanks Ted, and thanks for posting. Jesse Ventura put it to pierce morgan also.
    But there is one I would like to add, I would like to see, all of these non-americans to STAY OUT of our country's laws. from all of europe, china, and mostly hollywood. They make a global fortune
    off of violent movies and vidio games. and then turn around and want US disarmed.
    As for hollywood, in a few yrs. they will make a movie of this insident and make even more, $$$ off of the lost lives of these kids. mark my words, hollywood will. They will probably use a canadian or
    English actor for the story line.

VIP Member
    Piers Morgan believes he is relevant and his foreign opinion is of some value in a country built upon the Gun. I understand that a British accent can make one appear sophisticated and intelligent, but it shouldn't be confused with actual sophistication and intelligence. I'm not fond of Ted representin' us with the cussin', but what he lacked in sophistication he made up for in actual intelligence. Piers deserved it and it was an enjoyable train wreck.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    A loud mouth swinging two guns around on stage like a lunatic yelling that Obama should "suck on my machine gun" is what some of you consider to be a good representative of the gun community? You've got to be kidding!
    No...but it was damn entertaining.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Lead Moderator
    Ted tells it like it is, just sometimes he is too blunt for some to appreciate.
    68blackbird likes this.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Ted acquitted himself rather well in this instance. I wish more realized Marquess of Queensberry rules don't cut it in the fight we're in.
    goawayfarm and DPro.40 like this.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

VIP Member
    I wish more on our side were as forceful as Ted is......

Most of the time our side tries to be as politically correct as possible & not ruffle anybody's feelings....I'm tired of the antis getting away with all their garbage & nobody on our side willing to go toe to toe.

The antis don't even want to hear from our side. They just want us to give in............
    68blackbird likes this.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

I'd rather have an abrasive truth than a flattering lie.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links