One of the best articles yet - Page 2

One of the best articles yet

This is a discussion on One of the best articles yet within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; That was a great article! Thanks for posting. I'm going to send the link to several people I know, including one idiot who thinks banning ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: One of the best articles yet

That was a great article! Thanks for posting. I'm going to send the link to several people I know, including one idiot who thinks banning "high capacity clips" will stop mass shootings like in Connecticut!!!!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Very good. Thanks for the read.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Imagine that - a self-proclaimed leftist (he didn't say 'liberal') with an open mind. What a breath of fresh air!
    ^Yes he did not^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But don't bother showing this to any "Liberals", as they will call this guy crazy and try to get him commited, for thinking the way he does.
    They will say he is just like all the "gun toting" whacko.

Plus, the guy is making sense, so that right there tells you they will try to cast him as crazy as Rasputin.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Now if only there were 100 million more like him to hammer on the DC Hill this way.

More to point, every legislator in the country needs to read that.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    Excellent article.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links