Re: Virginia Legislative -- College carry

This is a discussion on Re: Virginia Legislative -- College carry within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Virginia residents, come January help support this bill that would make State agencies play by the same rules as locals. Proposed Bill Could Allow Guns ...

Thread: Re: Virginia Legislative -- College carry

VIP Member

Re: Virginia Legislative -- College carry

Virginia residents, come January help support this bill that would make State agencies play by the same rules as locals.

Proposed Bill Could Allow Guns on College Campuses - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

Proposed Bill Could Allow Guns on College Campuses

Posted: Dec 10, 2012 6:17 PM EST
    Updated: Dec 24, 2012 6:50 PM EST

A bill that would possibly allow guns to be carried on college campuses could stir up discussion in Richmond next year.
    Lobbyists say it would keep students safer, but Virginia State Senator Creigh Deeds says it's a decision best left to school leaders.

The State Agency Preemption Bill would allow the General Assembly to set firearm regulations for state agencies, including universities. Right now, boards of visitors at those institutions make the rules.

SNIP
    I will advise when VCDL's bill status/tracking system is up and running for the 2013 session.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

Links