David Lory VanDerBeek

This is a discussion on David Lory VanDerBeek within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmYU...layer_embedded...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By archer51

Thread: David Lory VanDerBeek

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I have slow internet, so I am unwilling to watch something thats that long,,,,load N wait, watch,lLoad N wait, watch,,,,,,,,

But having said that, I will say that NOTHING is out of the realm of possibility of those behind the curtain(The true rulers of the world)
    The end, truly justifies the means with them.
    28 people being killed/murdered in a small town in Conn. would not cause them to lose one second of sleep in the grand scheme of things. Thousands dying would not even bother them.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Can't get the video to play, but the title says it all. This is so far out there I can't even think of a proper response...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksgunner View Post
    Can't get the video to play, but the title says it all. This is so far out there I can't even think of a proper response...

^^^^^^Tell me you haven't^^^^^

seen enough scandals and cover ups exposed from within "Our" government in your lifetime to warrant the possiblility of this being even remotely plausible? Really?
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    ^^^^^^Tell me you haven't^^^^^

seen enough scandals and cover ups exposed from within "Our" government in your lifetime to warrant the possiblility of this being even remotely plausible? Really?
    Haven't what????

VIP Member
    I'm not watching an hour-plus video, but there are certainly historical precedents, both here and abroad. I'm not a wiki fan, but it easily consolidates information and sources:
    Gleiwitz incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Gulf of Tonkin incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    CIA
    Project MKUltra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regarding the effectiveness of AWB and mag restrictions in preventing school shootings:
    http://www.acolumbinesite.com/weapon.html

And, of course, the influence of biased journalism on government policy, and vice versa:
    Propaganda of the Spanish
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

VIP Member
    This guy probably thinks Obama plotted to kidnap Santa. Then blame it on the NRA, so he could turn all the little kids of the world against them to.
    Darrow75 likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Yeah...that guy isn't at all crazy. I would rather not have anyone that buys into this guy and his drivel not "defend" my rights as they are irresponsible clowns that will do our cause far more damage than good. Thanks for perpetuating the stereotype that gun people are nuts. Foolish.

Links