Petition to have Obama Sign Executive Order on Assault Weapons

This is a discussion on Petition to have Obama Sign Executive Order on Assault Weapons within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; [SIZE=2]Hello All. I recently posted a threat that seems to not get a lot of attention. In fact, the majority seem to think it to ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By TX expat
  • 4 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: Petition to have Obama Sign Executive Order on Assault Weapons

[SIZE=2]Hello All. I recently posted a threat that seems to not get a lot of attention. In fact, the majority seem to think it to be nonsense... or fail to see it as reputable. It's the post about "How to Halt the Assualt Weapons Ban"

It has recieved 23 votes on the Petition site... And you need 150 to make it viewable on the Whitehouse site...Here is the thing...... They have over 3000 at this point.... So. Rest on your laurels and dont sign the one that favors the 2ND Amendment. They will get their way if you think sitting idle will accomplish retaining your Rights.

Take a Look....

Or Sign this One and Make a difference... Hopefully

VIP Member
    I'm having a hard time figuring out what you are going for here. Are you looking for people to sign a petition to have Obama ban weapons with an Executive Order? If so, why are you doing it here? Wouldn't you be better served finding people that don't like firearms on some forum that wasn't dedicated to firearms?
    Brad426 likes this.

The first link is a poorly written request FOR an AWB, the second is a "404". Fix it now or it goes away. Magnus, you have a PM.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Distinguished Member Array brocktice's Avatar

Re: Petition to have Obama Sign Executive Order on Assault Weapons

The second link is dead. I think it was supposed to be a petition opposing the petition in the first link or something to that effect.

TX, The petition I first mention has more votes then the one that petitions to halt the ban. No One is signing the Halt the Ban Petition but the one that asks for Obama to sign an Executive order has 3000 already. I am making the comparison. That is Have a voice and Sign the one that Halts the Ban.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    TX, The petition I first mention has more votes then the one that petitions to halt the ban. No One is signing the Halt the Ban Petition but the one that asks for Obama to sign an Executive order has 3000 already. I am making the comparison. That is Have a voice and Sign the one that Halts the Ban.
    If you want to stop the ban, sign this one:

Mike1956: This was a link to a Membership Drive Page. Do you have a direct link?
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    I'm having a hard time figuring out what you are going for here. Are you looking for people to sign a petition to have Obama ban weapons with an Executive Order? If so, why are you doing it here? Wouldn't you be better served finding people that don't like firearms on some forum that wasn't dedicated to firearms?
    It's a pretty savvy way to dupe people. Quick... post a petition to not ban weapons on the Brady Campaign site and see if you can trick their side!
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

VIP Member
    Gotcha. I was about to rip into you because I thought you were pushing the EO petition as somehow being "for the Second Amendment"... Yeah, gotta get that second link fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Goodbye. Nice knowing you.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    It's a pretty savvy way to dupe people. Quick... post a petition to not ban weapons on the Brady Campaign site and see if you can trick their side!
    That's exactly what I thought he was doing. Now I get that he was just showing that one as a "heads up" and the second one is the one he wants people to sign. I'm assuming that the second link is a petition that asks Oblamer to not sign any AWB.

YES... Exactly What I am conveying

This thread is closed and the links eliminated.
    TX expat, suntzu, Anubis and 1 others like this.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Sponsored Links