GALLUP: Majority opposes AWB

This is a discussion on GALLUP: Majority opposes AWB within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; A majority of Americans oppose a ban on so-called “assault weapons,” but do support stricter gun laws, according to the results of a new USA ...

Thread: GALLUP: Majority opposes AWB

GALLUP: Majority opposes AWB

A majority of Americans oppose a ban on so-called “assault weapons,” but do support stricter gun laws, according to the results of a new USA Today/Gallup poll reported Wednesday.

Gallup: Majority opposes ban on so-called

2. Remove Ads

Somewhat surprising.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Distinguished Member
    I don't put a lot of faith in polls, even so that's good news. A little suprising but I can see it.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

I read a story on Reuters a little while ago that said that over 50% of people were in favor of banning high capacity magazines and restricting the sale of military-style rifles. I'm looking for the link but not having any luck.

I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.
    Hey, I voted on that poll, at least 40 times..................

The problem is not what 'We The People...' want, but what can be knee-jerked rammed through at the State and Federal level (with the MSM's backing) unless we keep raising our voices and holding our Politicians (of any party) accountable.

Besides here, go out and 'Communicate' with all of those elected slugs that are supposed to represent you!

Quote Originally Posted by miller_man View Post
    I don't put a lot of faith in polls, even so that's good news. A little suprising but I can see it.
    - I don't put a lot of faith in polls either. There have been numerous times that they've been wrong when it came down to the vote. The other problem with some of these polls is that they may make people complacent. For example, some pro-gun people may see this and think that their 2A rights are not in danger... which is never the case.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Links