Feinsteins proposed 2013 AWB

This is a discussion on Feinsteins proposed 2013 AWB within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by rwponline Here's a hint, the AWB won't reduce crime (just like the last one didn't), and will be expanded to include handgun ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Feinsteins proposed 2013 AWB

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rwponline View Post
    Here's a hint, the AWB won't reduce crime (just like the last one didn't), and will be expanded to include handgun registration after the next tragedy.

Once they codify the premise that more guns = less crime, they cannot stop until crime is magically reduced, there is a near total ban on privately owned guns, or they admit they were wrong.
    And the chances that they admit they were wrong are less than the chances that I can grow a head of hair at my age...
    Chaplain Scott and Clodbert like this.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    Oh they get at ur 401K when u start receiving ur payments. They got their hands in everything. This NFA tax is just a way to make revenue for the government. Everything is abt money in the end.
    The NFA tax was never intended to be a money maker for the government! It was intended to keep NFA weapons out of the hands of the great unwashed masses! The $200 tax on silencers was a huge sum of money when it was implemented in the 1930s. You could buy a house for that back then! Now some kids games cost more than that! Remember this isn't about guns its about control!
    Some years back Feinstien got crossways with some domestic terror group, and shes still convinced that they are out to get her. Or at least that's the story she tells. DR

Quote Originally Posted by dangerranger View Post
    Some years back Feinstien got crossways with some domestic terror group, and shes still convinced that they are out to get her. Or at least that's the story she tells. DR
    I believe that "Domestic Terror Group" is the NRA.... I'm sure that's what SHE thinks they are. If they were really out to "get her" I don't think that her small band of body guards could stop 4 million members... Or maybe it's the Republican Party... there's at least 55 million there...

Whatever her "ghosts" are... she is afeared of 'em.
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

To Feinstien and others of her ilk, "domestic terror group" is synonymous with "citizens".
    TX expat, OD* and peckman28 like this.

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    To Feinstien and others of her ilk, "domestic terror group" is synonymous with "citizens".
    Tru Dat^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

Re: Feinsteins proposed 2013 AWB

http://1.usa.gov/Vk4sb2

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    S&W M&P 9c
    Ruger LCR + P (.38)
    Kahr PM9
    Taurus M851 (.38)

OD*
    To Feinstien and others of her ilk, "domestic terror group" is synonymous with "citizens" that do not agree with her.
    Fixed it for ya.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

Quote Originally Posted by OD* View Post
    Fixed it for ya.
    From my point of view, those that agree with her have forgotten what a citizen is...
    kerberos likes this.

OD*
    From my point of view, those that agree with her have forgotten what a citizen is...
    That's a good point.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    Flashback: Sen. Dianne Feinstein Has Conceal Carry Permit

This is what bugs me the most! While she has a security detail and a CCW She votes constantly to deprive others of there rights to self defense!
    Pistology likes this.

Normally, Harry Reid is a putz of the highest order, but he's been rock solid in his support of the 2A as far as I know, and has a very high rating from the NRA. I'm hoping against hope that the leopard doesn't change his spots on this issue. We shall see...
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

“I talked to Harry,” Feinstein told POLITICO on Monday. “He didn’t say, ‘I will support you.’ He did say, ‘Something has to be done.’”

“His thinking is evolving,” said a Reid confidant, who asked not to be named. “He is probably not going to take the lead in advocating for action, but I believe his thinking has evolved to the point where he will not oppose further efforts and will give them space to happen, especially if they are bipartisan.”

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
    - 120 specifically-named firearms
    - Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one military characteristic
    - Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds
    There's the headline folks. All those who said they could live without those evil look-alike assault rifles aren't seeing the forests for the trees.

- Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one military characteristic
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerranger View Post
    The NFA tax was never intended to be a money maker for the government! It was intended to keep NFA weapons out of the hands of the great unwashed masses! The $200 tax on silencers was a huge sum of money when it was implemented in the 1930s. You could buy a house for that back then! Now some kids games cost more than that! Remember this isn't about guns its about control!
    Don't give them any ideas about adjusting for inflation. At the rate we're going, pretty soon $200 will be a family dinner at McDonald's.
    oneshot and msc8127 like this.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerfield View Post
    I did some research on the length of time it was between when the 1994 ban was signed by Congress and went into effect. I did not like what I found out;

"The 1994 ban was passed by Congress on September 13, 1994, and was signed into law by President Bill Clinton the same day."
    Bill Clinton was enjoying a Democrat controlled congress at that time, unlike Mr obama; the fact of the matter is, there are not enough votes in congress to approve this bill, so it's dead on arrival.
    John Luttrell

I can vision us paying a transfer fee for our "evil black guns" as the goverment is hurting for money. The other thing I can see is a "ban" implemented on "military calibers" such as 223 5.56 7.62x51 7.62x39 9mm 45acp and such. We have the fightof our lives with this one coming
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Links