Not quite 2A But must Read. Obama Signing new Law - Page 2

Not quite 2A But must Read. Obama Signing new Law

This is a discussion on Not quite 2A But must Read. Obama Signing new Law within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Ah my bad. It was the Nobel Peace Prize. Sorry about that. And if it wasnt a joke before that...it dang sure is now....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Not quite 2A But must Read. Obama Signing new Law

Senior Moderator
    Ah my bad. It was the Nobel Peace Prize. Sorry about that. And if it wasnt a joke before that...it dang sure is now.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    It does not mean it is OK but what is disturbing is that folks like to blame Obama for eveything instead of focusing on the history of issues and the chain of events that lead up to these idiotic decisions, and the failure to blame all of the folks that are involved in these decisions.

I personaly don't sink down to the level of the libs and Obama. I try to let folks know the truth and facts, good, bad, or indifferent about any politician.
    Except for the part where in his first election "O" vilified Bush, the republicans, the Military, and Congress for this very same move! Now shame on him! Caricature is doing the right thing even when no one is looking! DR
    Last edited by OD*; December 27th, 2012 at 10:40 PM.

[QUOTE=dangerranger;2512117]
    It does not mean it is OK but what is disturbing is that folks like to blame Obama for eveything instead of focusing on the history of issues and the chain of events that lead up to these idiotic decisions, and the failure to blame all of the folks that are involved in these decisions.

I personaly don't sink down to the level of the libs and Obama. I try to let folks know the truth and facts, good, bad, or indifferent about any politician.

Except for the part where in his first election "O" vilified Bush, the republicans, the Military, and Congress for this very same move! Now shame on him! Caricature is doing the right thing even when no one is looking! DR

Bugs Bunny is a caricature...

Character is doing the right thing when no one is looking...

There are many, however who characterize the Current Occupant as a Caricature... that's fer sure!
    HotGuns and RETSUPT99 like this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

I for one am not surprised.How I miss OUR Country and the days of old.When people cared for their neighbors and did not have to worry about being politically correct. I feel that the 60's was the start of the road we are going down today.The hippies that hated the United States,spat on our military,burned OUR flag grew up and became the politicans that we have today.VERY SAD.Happy New Year to EVERYONE,May God bless OUR country and help us through the nightmare that is Obama.I fear that the next 4 years will make or break us.Peace
    Last edited by BadFinger63; December 27th, 2012 at 04:43 PM.

Villify Obama?

Well there is plenty to point at. Folks like to blame him for everything? Well... you are correct. We also know the rest are corrupt but he is in office at the momemt. Obama has Viloated the U.S Constitution but I do not see congress charging him.

For example....Section 9 of the Constitution says

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.......Obama took Chairmanship of UN Security Council . VIOLATION of that Article.

Attempts at violating the 1st Amendment again by trying to silence EPA staff Laurie Williams her husband Alan Zabel for Criticizing Cap and Trade.

I can go on and on. Yes Pointing fingers!!! I wont mention Executive privledge for Holder, oh and 953 Exectuive other orders.. Etc etc etc.. Please!

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar

Obama can figure out cold fusion on his own and bring about world peace and folks will still find a way to villify him just because...
    Obama has clearly stated that he supports the 2A. I've heard him say it several times. But being from Illinois and a product of the Daley Machine I wouldn't believe him if he said it was dark at night. I'm still waiting for proof that he is Constitutionally qualified to hold the office of POTUS. The only truth about Illinois politicians is that more of them end up in jail than in retirement homes.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Villify Obama?

Well there is plenty to point at. Folks like to blame him for everything? Well... you are correct. We also know the rest are corrupt but he is in office at the momemt. Obama has Viloated the U.S Constitution but I do not see congress charging him.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.......Obama took Chairmanship of UN Security Council . VIOLATION of that Article.

Attempts at violating the 1st Amendment again by trying to silence EPA staff Laurie Williams her husband Alan Zabel for Criticizing Cap and Trade.

I can go on and on. Yes Pointing fingers!!! I wont mention Executive privledge for Holder, oh and 953 Exectuive other orders.. Etc etc etc.. Please!
    Just out of curiosity..and I don't really care....but how does that break an law or part of the Constitution? The UN is not a state but a group of states. He did not accept it from any king, prince or state. So, mr International lawyer (LOL, just having fun ), explain to me the niceties of law and how it was broken.

BTW: A reference from something other than Infowars and Alex Jones would be nice Even the National Review did not say anything about it being unconstitutional. They thought he was trying to act like a king of sorts but nothing was bestowed on him to violate anything. And the National Review has no love for him or libs.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Re: Not quite 2A But must Read. Obama Signing new Law

I wasn't a member of this forum when the Patriot Act was first passed by the elected Gentlemen in Congress and signed by another Gentleman, but I have been using the word Facism rather freely since in reference to our 21st Century version of Democracy.

The problem with the world is grown-ups behaving like unsupervised children.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    Obama has clearly stated that he supports the 2A. I've heard him say it several times. But being from Illinois and a product of the Daley Machine I wouldn't believe him if he said it was dark at night. I'm still waiting for proof that he is Constitutionally qualified to hold the office of POTUS. The only truth about Illinois politicians is that more of them end up in jail than in retirement homes.
    I was wondering when a "birther" would pop into this conversation. Being from Chicago, I agree about that Chicago politicians have a knack for being corrupt but don't go delegitimizing yourself by spouting off stupid conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Villify Obama?

Please state a credible source for the supposed 953 EOs...this has been greatly over exaggerated again and again and again. And can we as a forum stop acting as if EOs are some new fan dangled form of oppression invented by Obama? Has he signed EOs? Yes. Have others presidents signed as many or more during their terms? Yes and yes...on both sides of the isle.

OD*
    Another...

"The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Quote Originally Posted by Darrow75 View Post
    Please state a credible source for the supposed 953 EOs...this has been greatly over exaggerated again and again and again. And can we as a forum stop acting as if EOs are some new fan dangled form of oppression invented by Obama? Has he signed EOs? Yes. Have others presidents signed as many or more during their terms? Yes and yes...on both sides of the isle.
    900? I don't think so...
    http://1461days.blogspot.com/2012/09...l#.UN0d-o4p8fM

You can count them up here...146 so far in 4 years.
    http://1461days.blogspot.com/2009/01...l#.UN0eYo4p8fM
    Darrow75 and suntzu like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links