New petition opposing upcoming gun laws, vote and share

This is a discussion on New petition opposing upcoming gun laws, vote and share within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hello, I am new to this forum and have joined to help spread the word. I have created a petition to oppose the upcoming proposed ...

Thread: New petition opposing upcoming gun laws, vote and share

New Member Array nicholasfortinb's Avatar

New petition opposing upcoming gun laws, vote and share

Hello, I am new to this forum and have joined to help spread the word. I have created a petition to oppose the upcoming proposed gun laws. Like many others I am a husband, a father of two, and a concerned citizen. I am a veteran. I served in Iraq and am currently working in Afghanistan as civilian contractor. To see the petition I created please see the link below.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...ation/VSwqDhq7

The petition in summary is as such, less gun law restrictions, more education. In order to vote in favor of this petition or other open petitions sent to congress just go to the link above and sign up. It only asks for a name and email. You can then vote or create your own. If you are in favor of my petition please help by voting and sharing this petition. We need at least 150 votes in order for the petition to posted on the website and be viewed by the public. 25000 votes by Jan 27th to viewed by congress.

Thank you for your time
    Nic

2. Remove Ads

Links