Military Arms Channel - AWB 2013 Video

This is a discussion on Military Arms Channel - AWB 2013 Video within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well, let's hope most of the 900 excluded firearms aren't already on the Curio & Relic's list. As Nancy Pelosi famously said, "You'll have to ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Military Arms Channel - AWB 2013 Video

Well, let's hope most of the 900 excluded firearms aren't already on the Curio & Relic's list.

As Nancy Pelosi famously said, "You'll have to pass the bill, in order to find out what's in it."
    TX expat likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array MilitaryArms's Avatar
    Yeah, we need to see the bill. I'm sure they're still working on it. It will likely change before it gets introduced next year based on the feedback and political pressure felt. Once it's posted we can seriously tear it apart.
    TX expat likes this.
    Please visit my YouTube channel: The Military Arms Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SDG View Post
    Is the light/laser rail considered a "military characteristic"?
    Other than looking at the ones from the previous ban all of them are unknown presently. I am surprised Senator Feinstein hasn't come up with bullets being a "military characteristic".
    TX expat likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

SDG

Re: Military Arms Channel - AWB 2013 Video

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    I am surprised Senator Feinstein hasn't come up with bullets being a "military characteristic".
    Exactly.
    TX expat likes this.

Letter sent.
    Luis

"Everybody's got a plan, 'til they get hit".

Mike Tyson

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitaryArms View Post
    Yeah, we need to see the bill. I'm sure they're still working on it. It will likely change before it gets introduced next year based on the feedback and political pressure felt. Once it's posted we can seriously tear it apart.
    Thank you for the video. It's a very good look at what we are facing. My wife, who really doesn't care one way or the other about firearms, watched your video and said that it's now easy to understand why I'm so concerned, and she now shares that concern.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Senior Member Array MilitaryArms's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    Other than looking at the ones from the previous ban all of them are unknown presently. I am surprised Senator Feinstein hasn't come up with bullets being a "military characteristic".
    That's just it, a military characteristic may be caliber. This has been done in places like Mexico. 9mm, .45 ACP, .223, .308 were banned because they are military calibers.
    Please visit my YouTube channel: The Military Arms Channel

Your just kidding yourselves. This bill and others is a smoke screen . Obama does not care one way or another he told you before what and how he would do it.
    One more Justice on the court, Holder will file the case and the 2nd is over .
    But you keep wasting your time on this . 5 of 9 tell you what the 2nd means and that is the last word for a long time.

It makes me sick that one person can impose there own will against millions. No RESPECT in this country anymore. Need to fire all those EDUCATED IDIOTS on the Hill and Bring in People that Have worked Hard their whole lives and with common sense. Damn Lawyers have Twisted our laws just for the Greed of making money or being Popular and miss-using their Authority.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    There is an estimated 90 million gun owners in the US right? They better start building more federal prisons.

Distinguished Member
    Thanks MilitaryArms for the video, I sent a link and email to many friends and family members almost begging them to watch and contact their representatives. We have to let them know that anything close to this WILL NOT BE EXCEPTED. I emailed my representatives and the white house a second time this morning, think I'm going to do so just about everyday.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAC959 View Post
    It makes me sick that one person can impose there own will against millions.
    It's called tyranny. Obama's title is not king, but he acts like one. Just look at his latest vacation at our expense.

As hard as it is to believe, over half of America (living or dead, legal or illegal) voted for it. For some people, a free phone is worth more than liberty.

Just write them, when they get 10,000 letters regarding the importance we put on the Bill of Rights, all of them, they will think twice. The only thing they fear is loss of power.

Quote Originally Posted by JDFan4010 View Post
    Just write them, when they get 10,000 letters regarding the importance we put on the Bill of Rights, all of them, they will think twice. The only thing they fear is loss of power.
    You're kidding, right?

You think Schumer, Fienstein, Boxer, Maxine Waters, and the like give a rat's ass how many phone calls, letters or email they get? These rabid anti-gunners live in districts which will never vote them out.

But yeah, I'm flooding Congress. Emails and some hand written letters.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    You're kidding, right?

You think Schumer, Fienstein, Boxer, Maxine Waters, and the like give a rat's ass how many phone calls, letters or email they get? These rabid anti-gunners live in districts which will never vote them out.

But yeah, I'm flooding Congress. Emails and some hand written letters.
    My point is do something!!! We can't sit on our hands anymore and whine. I'm no longer apart of the Silent Majority. Glad to hear your involved in the process, good work.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links