The peaceful fight

The peaceful fight

This is a discussion on The peaceful fight within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Much has been written by many these past days since the awful tragedy. Gun owners are running scared. Folks are panic buying. Many posts suggesting ...

Thread: The peaceful fight

VIP Member

The peaceful fight

Much has been written by many these past days since the awful tragedy. Gun owners are running scared. Folks are panic buying. Many posts suggesting sign this petition, contact that politician. Most are feel good measures that require little if any effort, and will yield a benefit proportional to the effort committed.

Yet there is another way, one that requires some sacrifice and a real commitment to action at state and local levels. The question is are you willing? Are you willing to peacefully fight for your country, your constitution, and your rights?

One suggestion is to join the NRA if you are not already a member. They will lead the fight on this one as mentioned in another thread. Sign up just one gun owning family member - give the gift of membership. Already a member, great; now give a hundred dollars to the NRA-ILA to help fill the war chest. How much are your rights and liberties worth to you? What price liberty?

Don't own an AR or assault weapon? Can't understand the need for anyone else to own one? Don't think for one second that the gun legislation, restrictions, and bans wether Federal or State will stop with those guns. Stand together and fight with your fellow gun owners or fail in isolated factions. Restore and preserve the rights for future generations to come.

Those are the easy steps, the low hanging fruit. Now comes the hard part. Are you willing to commit your time to peaceful, unarmed marches on state capitals and the congress and senate? Will you take the time off from work, park your vehicle and show up in numbers that can't be ignored? Will you make your will be known without uttering a single word?

The founding fathers called it the mob. The mob gets attention, and it gets results. The choice has never been more clear or more imperative.

VIP Member
    So not one person on DC is willing to make a donation to the NRA fight??? My money is going out this week.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ctr View Post
    So not one person on DC is willing to make a donation to the NRA fight??? My money is going out this week.
    See my signature line.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

VIP Member
    Outstanding Mike!

Links