Forbes: Gun Control Tramples On The Certain Virtues Of A Heavily Armed Citizenry - Page 2

Forbes: Gun Control Tramples On The Certain Virtues Of A Heavily Armed Citizenry

This is a discussion on Forbes: Gun Control Tramples On The Certain Virtues Of A Heavily Armed Citizenry within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by GunGeezer But can anyone in Congress read? They didn't read the Obamacare Bill, how likely are they to read this. How can ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Forbes: Gun Control Tramples On The Certain Virtues Of A Heavily Armed Citizenry

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    But can anyone in Congress read? They didn't read the Obamacare Bill, how likely are they to read this. How can you expect anything but a knee-jerk reaction from a bunch of jerks?
    Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    It is refreshing to see that some people still understand the 2nd Amendment, and who aren't afraid to publish it.

Make no mistake, this isn't strictly about the right to arms and self-defense; it is the first obstacle in front of those who wish to enslave our entire population.

Bread and circuses, bread and circuses. Meanwhile, we march down the path of inevitable ruin
    Quote Originally Posted by ppkheat View Post
    That is a good article. I wish the whole thing would fit on my signature line.

SERIOUSLY, this is a special time when we all need to be on the same page, be proactive, write your legislator and make some noise, motivate others to do the same, encourage others to join a pro-gun group. Send out helpful links to others on your email list. Doing our part now, will save us from regrets and sorrow later.

^^^^^^^^Amen to that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Exellent understanding or our country's history, and the vision of those who founded it.

P.S.
    Here is the authors bio from to the right of the article.

Lawrence Hunter is chairman of Revolution PAC. He also is president and co-founder of the Social Security Institute (along with Mike Korbey) and serves on the Advisory Board of Gold Standard 2012. Previously, he was chief economist to Jack Kemp at Empower America, former staff director of the congressional Joint Economic Committee, former vice president and chief economist of the U..S. Chamber of Commerce and former Reagan White House adviser.

This guy is no slouch.
    Very smart and knows his way around the beltway.
    Maybe some polititians there will sit up and take notice of this article.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

VIP Member
    its not gun control. it is just control. Just like the health care bill. The politicians get a fancy program we get overprice garbage. The politicians get armed guards, we get to hand our weapons over, they want total control over us and they don't care what makes sense or not. As long as we pay our "fair share".

What was it that Jefferson said about a little revolution... .

VIP Member
    Thanks for the post. I liked it to my FB page - we will see how long I have a FB page...
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links