Sign The Petition. Make your voice Known.

This is a discussion on Sign The Petition. Make your voice Known. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have been hoping to bring focus on a Petition that tells Congress that we object to any ban. The Petition in on the Whitehouse.gov ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Mike1956
  • 1 Post By Jetfuelrm
  • 1 Post By DPro.40
  • 1 Post By Mike1956
  • 2 Post By suntzu
  • 1 Post By suntzu

Thread: Sign The Petition. Make your voice Known.

I have been hoping to bring focus on a Petition that tells Congress that we object to any ban. The Petition in on the Whitehouse.gov site and there is only 53 Signatures

In order for this Petition to be publically viewed it requires 150 signatures. It needs 25000 to be addressed by Washington. Why isn't anyone signing it!!! Does everyone think that Feinstien and the antigun left are not a threat? Because if you do you may as well unlock your safes and hand your guns over now because they are going to try and achieve that.......

The British even Warn how when they took their guns.. Yes Confiscated them in 1997 it was a horroble mistake.....> This is the link

England Warns America: Don’t let them take your guns

And this is the link to Sign the Petition opposing any Gun ban.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...dment/8NQBLtCT

VIP Member
    Sorry, but I'm not signing anything as grammatically ill-prepared and subjective as that one.
    Darrow75 and bklynboy like this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

It may be Politically Correct to have the perfect limited character post however...... The body of that Petition is subjective, as if the liberal Left doesn't use that tactic. The reality.. If you don't want to sign it based on grammer I would question the resolve anyone has in regard to their objection to something they supposedly support. The 2A. Thats like saying... "I am not going to eat in that resturant no matter how good the food is.. I don't like the Font they used on their sign"

But hey...I don't see any other petition on that sight only those that are gaining ground that SUPPORT the gun ban. Grammer Please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Sorry, but I'm not signing anything as grammatically ill-prepared and subjective as that one.

I tend to agree doesn't seem to be very well written
    suntzu likes this.
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

"FBI data shows most murders are done with handguns which Obama fails to mention plague in his home town Chicago with the Strictest Gun Laws."

Sure, draw their attention to placing more blame. Come up with a petition that doesn't throw handguns under the bus and I'll consider it. I'm not helping Obama and Feinstein.
    suntzu likes this.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    It may be Politically Correct to have the perfect limited character post however...... The body of that Petition is subjective, as if the liberal Left doesn't use that tactic. The reality.. If you don't want to sign it based on grammer I would question the resolve anyone has in regard to their objection to something they supposedly support. The 2A. Thats like saying... "I am not going to eat in that resturant no matter how good the food is.. I don't like the Font they used on their sign"

But hey...I don't see any other petition on that sight only those that are gaining ground that SUPPORT the gun ban. Grammer Please.
    Your search engine adeptness seems to mirror your rhetorical skills:
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions
    suntzu likes this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

That petition AGAIN........sound like it says in the AWB ban you forgot to add handguns since the do more of the killing......It is hard to tell ifit is a poorly written petition by the Brady Bunch or an organization opposed to a ban LOL
    Jetfuelrm and Darrow75 like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Well well... Said like a true Liberal. I just went and looked and I signed the petition that you were so kind to pint out. Mr Contributing member. If I had to choose someone based on attitude who would be in anyones best interest your attempts to insult me would be a good clue of your lack of consideration. That New petition was created Dec 21 which was well after the other had been started. SPare me the smart remarks. My Goal is to make people go to that site and make a difference... Sorry you have to find fault in it.. I suppose you are perfect

Well well... Said like a true Liberal. I just went and looked and I signed the petition that you were so kind to point out. Mr Contributing member. If I had to choose someone based on attitude who would be in anyones best interest your attempts to insult me would be a good clue of your lack of consideration. That New petition was created Dec 21 which was well after the other had been started. SPare me the smart remarks. My Goal is to make people go to that site and make a difference... Sorry you have to find fault in it.. I suppose you are perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Your search engine adeptness seems to mirror your rhetorical skills:
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions

VIP Member
    Well well... Said like a true Liberal. I just went and looked and I signed the petition that you were so kind to pint out. Mr Contributing member. If I had to choose someone based on attitude who would be in anyones best interest your attempts to insult me would be a good clue of your lack of consideration. That New petition was created Dec 21 which was well after the other had been started. SPare me the smart remarks. My Goal is to make people go to that site and make a difference... Sorry you have to find fault in it.. I suppose you are perfect
    You are most welcome for the link.
    William T. Sherman

Lighten up Francis...I was joking. I previously said it is laudable to do something.....but signing another petition that is garnishing the same signatures as 100 others isn't going to do much for me except check the block that I did something.

Actually....for those that know me I have given it considerable thought and am rejoining the NRA.....for now.
    Jetfuelrm likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Links