Warning from the Brits

This is a discussion on Warning from the Brits within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This isn't new, and I'm sorry if it has already been posted here, but certainly worth watching and getting the word out as much as ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Stormin1155
  • 1 Post By Frado

Thread: Warning from the Brits

Warning from the Brits

This isn't new, and I'm sorry if it has already been posted here, but certainly worth watching and getting the word out as much as possible....

English Warning To Americans DONT GIVE UP YOUR GUNS! YouTube - YouTube
    surefire7 and EastCoastMojo like this.

2. Remove Ads

I had never seen that before. Thanks for sharing! Ill be sending that to all the anti-gunners I know...

Great! Thanks for posting!
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Good video! After listening to Piers Morgan, I am enheartened by the British citizens interviewed. Nothing like going through what they've gone through to learn from.
    "Good decisions come from experience;
    experience comes from bad decisions"

That is exactly what I wrote to my elected representatives yesterday. I told them it is real concerning when Europe and it's Unarmed Citizens are telling Americans not to give up our Constitutional Rights to Bear Arms.

I am a very big boy and a Law Abiding Citizen and the last thing I need is a Politician that has bankrupted America telling me what I can have and not have. I love my Family, my GOD and this Awesome Country we call America. I am not a felon, a criminal or ever committed a crime. I do not have a criminal record, I pay my share of unfair taxes, I help my fellow citizen and the list goes on.

Mr. and Mrs. Politician, do the Hard Working Family Man/Woman and Law Abiding Citizens a favor. Get your knees off our necks and fix the pathetic mess you got this great country in.
    oakchas likes this.

Links