January 5 and 6, bring an anti-freedom person to the range

This is a discussion on January 5 and 6, bring an anti-freedom person to the range within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Do you have mis-guided friends or family members? Everyone knows someone in this category. I propose that next weekend, January 5 and 6 that you ...

Thread: January 5 and 6, bring an anti-freedom person to the range

January 5 and 6, bring an anti-freedom person to the range

Do you have mis-guided friends or family members? Everyone knows someone in this category. I propose that next weekend, January 5 and 6 that you take as many of the fore mentioned people to the gun range that you support. I beleive that ignorance about guns is a big part of our problem. The public must be educated about self defense, why we feel the way we do about it, and how the raping of the 2nd amendment is just the beginning. Time is running out. The NRA needs our help and our support. If your not a member, join today.

USMC Shooting Team
    Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
    Texas CHL since 1996.

Iraq 2004 to 2011.
    Afghanistan 2012 to present.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    I agree with the idea, yet I fear the close minded anti 2A people won't partake in our offer.
    Worth a try though..can't hurt to ask.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Quote Originally Posted by RightsEroding View Post
    I agree with the idea, yet I fear the close minded anti 2A people won't partake in our offer.
    Worth a try though..can't hurt to ask.
    Most kindly deny my offers.

Goose
    "These days I go down to Wal-Mart and they sell 'em in the back.
    Some people wanna take 'em away, why don't you go bust them boys that's sellin' crack.
    Guns, whether Remingtons 'er Glocks.
    Come on man it ain't like I'm a slingin' 'em on the block." - Justin Moore

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    I brought three this weekend! One even got to shoot a real assault weapon. Our Leo son brought his MP5, and M16s. I told my wife's friend that this may be her one and only chance to shoot a real full auto gun. She walked away with an ear to ear grin!
    One of our son's cousins who had been raised in an anti gun home [ but had spent some time with us growing up] showed up with a new AR, 1022, and a S&W M&P. So things do change. We had a great day! DR

Re: January 5 and 6, bring an anti-freedom person to the range

January 6th is my Birthday... you can bet I'll be at the range :) and I'm bringing my son for the first time(ten yrs old) so I'm very excited for that..

As far as bringing anyone else... we'll see, but unlikely :)

Links