Our Rights: Are We Too Late?

This is a discussion on Our Rights: Are We Too Late? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; they too seem to realize it's all going down; so maybe..just maybe we are fighting only to make our lives a little more enjoyable while ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Our Rights: Are We Too Late?

they too seem to realize it's all going down; so maybe..just maybe we are fighting only to make our lives a little more enjoyable while we are here?

to delay what I believe to be the inevitable

Sound like a winning attitude? Doesnt to me.
    And if you knew me, you would know I dont have to key off anyone, I speak for myself.
    Sounds to me like a little "grinding" on you may be what you need. Your entire premise for the thread is counter productive. Why even attempt to go against something if you feel its inevitable? And do you expect to put your entire self into something you dont totally believe to be a possibility? What fighter goes into a ring thinking" well, its inevitable that I will get my ass kicked, but I am going to try".

Give it a break! Even the Christian soapbox you stand on teaches victory, not just in death, but in life.
    wmhawth, Darrow75 and RMS like this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

2. Remove Ads

It's never too late. I am a GOD FEARING man but to give up, really? Thank GOD the Great Leaders and Men of past wars didn't think that way because we wouldn't have any FREEDOMS.

Almighty GOD through the Founding Fathers of this Great Nation gave us the Constitution of these United States.

Words mean something and if the Founding Fathers thought otherwise they would have never gave us those PRECIOUS WORDS in the Constitution or The Declaration of Independence.

These precious Documents are about FREEDOM, about HUMAN RIGHTS and every Law Abiding Citizen in this AWESOME Country has a GOD GIVEN RIGHT to them and don't let ANY man ever tell you different!

Senior Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    they too seem to realize it's all going down; so maybe..just maybe we are fighting only to make our lives a little more enjoyable while we are here?

to delay what I believe to be the inevitable

Sound like a winning attitude?

Give it a break! Even the Christian soapbox you stand on teaches victory, not just in death, but in life.
    There Ya go. Your logic is flawed.
    As a Christian I will win....until that time, I fight the good fight just as I will with the 2nd amendment.
    The difference I believe is that human earthly rights will perish eventually....buy until that time....I continue the good fight.

As far as my so called soapbox, yep...I will stand upon it to such altitudes where nose bleeds are common.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links