$300 NRA Life Membership? - Page 2

$300 NRA Life Membership?

This is a discussion on $300 NRA Life Membership? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Kilowatt3 Generous offer, Scott! You may have your hands full! Thanks for helping so many folks! Regards, Jim It will be time ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: $300 NRA Life Membership?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilowatt3 View Post
    Generous offer, Scott! You may have your hands full!

Thanks for helping so many folks!

Regards,
    Jim
    It will be time well spent.

I'll be doing the first phone call tomorrow with one of our DC members who sent me a PM.

I've also received a PM from another DC member who is willing to help out with the phone calls if they become too much for one person to effectively handle.
    Kilowatt3 and TX expat like this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    It will be time well spent.

I'll be doing the first phone call tomorrow with one of our DC members who sent me a PM.

I've also received a PM from another DC member who is willing to help out with the phone calls if they become too much for one person to effectively handle.

Scott, I am a new member from Pennsylvania and just received my mailing yesterday that my membership expires in June. I'd love to take advantage of the $ 300 offer and would love to set up a conference call (if you would be so kind) to upgrade to the lifetime.

I'll pm you. Thanks for doing this, you are so very kind.

-Kadonny

Can you do this if you are a curent member , but not a life member? In other words can you change your membership to life if you are a annual member?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by revldm View Post
    Can you do this if you are a curent member , but not a life member? In other words can you change your membership to life if you are a annual member?
    Yes. When I found out about the $300 deal, I had just re-upped with a two-year membership. Not only did they give me the $300 deal, they also applied the payment I had just made toward it.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

10 minutes on hold but it is a done deal , thanks men

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock.45 View Post
    Strike hold.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by rock.45 View Post
    15 minutes on hold, then got an operator. She asked for the lifetime members number, then said "I can't believe I just asked that", almost like they were not supposed to do that anymore. Anyway, I gave her the number and she processed it with no further issues.

So, I got the lifetime without the member on the phone just a few minutes ago. I say try it without the sponsor on the phone and see what happens. It worked for me.

Thanks to Scott for putting his info our for us to use. Much appreciated, thanks for your service!
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.

VIP Member
    If your name is M. Smith or D. Cummings and you used my membership number as your sponsor, you need to call the NRA and pay for YOUR $300 membership...My gift to you was that you get a life membership for a discounted price of $300 that you have to pay...I am not buying you a membership.

Anyone else who has posted their membership info or has given their info to someone else via PM should check their NRA membership for an account balance.

Thanks to you two, I can not sponsor anyone else at this time.

By the way, the NRA has changed their policy and the sponsor must be on the phone to get the $300 special.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    If your name is M. Smith or D. Cummings and you used my membership number as your sponsor, you need to call the NRA and pay for YOUR $300 membership...My gift to you was that you get a life membership for a discounted price of $300 that you have to pay...I am not buying you a membership.

Anyone else who has posted their membership info or has given their info to someone else via PM should check their NRA membership for an account balance.

Thanks to you two, I can not sponsor anyone else at this time.

By the way, the NRA has changed their policy and the sponsor must be on the phone to get the $300 special.
    Update:

I got some good news and some great news...

The good news is, I got my account straightened out this morning.

The great news is, I can continue to sponsor people for Life Memberships and to date I have sponsored well over 30 new Life Members.
    1998camaroz28 likes this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

I have nothing to show the $300 lifetime membership ...... got a notice (renews in Feb) that had on it a lifetime membership for $600. Where's the one for $300 ?
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    I have nothing to show the $300 lifetime membership ...... got a notice (renews in Feb) that had on it a lifetime membership for $600. Where's the one for $300 ?
    You need a Life Member to sponsor you to get the $300 deal.

I will sponsor you. The first post in this thread has all the info you need $300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information my membership info is second from the bottom on the list.

When you call, tell the NRA operator that you have your sponsor's information and you are prepared to pay the $300 for your new Life Membership if they are willing to take your credit card information over the phone. Hopefully this will prompt the operator to close the sale with you. If they tell you that you need to have the sponsor on the phone, try calling back...you might have to do this several times before you get an operator who will process the transaction. If you still have trouble after several tries, PM me and we will set up a time for you to conference me in on your call.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Here is some information that others are using to sign up for this deal.

You can now get the $300 membership online again using the sponsors information.

www.nra-2013.org

Here's how...
    1. Sign in on the above website using your sponsor's member number, zip code and email. The security code they ask for is in a box to the right on the sign in page.
    2. Hit the continue button
    3. Skip the second page by hitting the continue button again.
    4. On the This is a : "Select a Gift Membership" box, draw down the menu and select the $300 Life
    5. Fill in the rest of the page with your information
    6. Hit the "Review and Complete Your Transaction" button on lower right
    7. Fill in your credit card number and send.

Several people have signed up using the above instructions with no problems.
    NRA Life Member

GOA Member

id like to sign up for a lifetime membership anyone wanna sponsor me?
    please Pm me the required info member number, zip code and email.

sponsor needed

hello, new guy here. i tried calling the nra tonight but they insisted i need a sponsor on the phone call with me. i happened across the above post and i am wondering if anyone would send me the information needed for me to register online. thanks for any help you are willing to provide.

dave

dlaurinaitis@hotmail.com

Wow, it really does mater who you get on the phone. I had no issues this morning, 1st try, 5 minutes. Guess I am lucky.
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links