$300 NRA Life Membership? - Page 3

$300 NRA Life Membership?

This is a discussion on $300 NRA Life Membership? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy You need a Life Member to sponsor you to get the $300 deal. I will sponsor you. The first post in ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: $300 NRA Life Membership?

Re: $300 NRA Life Membership?

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    You need a Life Member to sponsor you to get the $300 deal.

I will sponsor you. The first post in this thread has all the info you need $300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information my membership info is second from the bottom on the list.

When you call, tell the NRA operator that you have your sponsor's information and you are prepared to pay the $300 for your new Life Membership if they are willing to take your credit card information over the phone. Hopefully this will prompt the operator to close the sale with you. If they tell you that you need to have the sponsor on the phone, try calling back...you might have to do this several times before you get an operator who will process the transaction. If you still have trouble after several tries, PM me and we will set up a time for you to conference me in on your call.
    Hello Scott. I have tried to pm you and got a message your box was full. Please pm me at you convenience. Thank you

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisSucks View Post
    hello, new guy here. i tried calling the nra tonight but they insisted i need a sponsor on the phone call with me. i happened across the above post and i am wondering if anyone would send me the information needed for me to register online. thanks for any help you are willing to provide.

dave

dlaurinaitis@hotmail.com

thanks to keith montgomery for his assistance!

Hi guys would someone sponsor me to be able to jump on this deal online? I tried calling but after 35 minutes on hold I gave up. Just need number, zip and email address.

Thanks a lot :)

i tried calling today and the person wouldn't let me sing up for a 300 lifetime membership so i ended up doing a 1 year membership.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mumra View Post
    i tried calling today and the person wouldn't let me sing up for a 300 lifetime membership so i ended up doing a 1 year membership.
    Did you give them your sponsor's information?
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MelloYello View Post
    Hi guys would someone sponsor me to be able to jump on this deal online? I tried calling but after 35 minutes on hold I gave up. Just need number, zip and email address.

Thanks a lot :)
    Not to sound like a jerk but is a few minutes of your time worth more to you than your 2nd amendment Rights?
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

VIP Member
    So far, I have sponsored 64 people for their Life Memberships. At $300 a pop, that's $19,200 for the NRA.
    TX expat likes this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

VIP Member
    ^^^master^^^
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nic6 View Post
    For those having issues calling I found info on another forum that you can go to nra-2013.org and sign up there.
    Warning the above website nra-2013.org is not listed on the NRA website as an official NRA website...Click here for the list of NRA websites https://membership.nrahq.org/othersites.asp
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Not to sound like a jerk but is a few minutes of your time worth more to you than your 2nd amendment Rights?
    You don't sound like a jerk. I have been trying to call since Monday and I only have so much free time to spend with my family when I'm not at work and waiting on hold isn't exactly how I want to spend it. Plus if i ever get through and I get a bad service rep I will have to start over. I am a current annual NRA member so I am contributing, just looking to get a good deal and offer more support. I will keep trying but the option to do this online is much easier.

Thanks,
    Shaun

TCT
    Awesome. Its time to step up to a lifetime membership.

I just did this about 15 minutes ago and it worked fine.

I called the number on my recently received renewal notice and spoke to a renewal rep right away. They said they were not aware of the $300 lifetime deal but gave me the number to their general customer service.

I then called that number and selected option #3 for lifetime membership. I did have to wait on hold for about 1 hour but i had my computer and this forum to keep me happily busy while i waited.

Once someone came on the line I told them I had a sponsor and that i wanted to take part in the $300 deal. They asked me for the Sponsors membership number, then confirmed their name with me, then asked me for my membership # and my credit card info.

5 minutes later i was done.

They said the deal will be available until 2/28/2013.
    TX expat likes this.

So far, I have sponsored 64 people for their Life Memberships. At $300 a pop, that's $19,200 for the NRA.
    Make that 65...

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just upgraded my membership to a lifer. Money well spent. Used 1MoreGoodGuy's as my sponsor (thanks! tried to PM you, but your inbox is full), spent 45-minutes on the phone... Best use of time and money I've made in awhile. The NRA CSR was fast and efficient (5 minutes max for the entire process-- hint: have your current NRA # ready!). He made it VERY clear that they're numbers are OFF THE CHART and that the 100k number be tossed around this week isn't even close to reality (as in, it'll be MUCH higher).

Anybody know when/if/how-long-after joining through this promotion, we're in turn able to serve as a "sponsor" to others? At that price, it'll make a great early Christmas present for some family members, and it'll be nice to return the favor or sponsorship to others wanting to upgrade...
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.

VIP Member
    Done!

they ask me for the membership number of my sponsor, to make sure you have it when you call. the wait time on the phone was about 10 minutes.
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    <------ New Lifer. Use to join 1-3 years at a time.
    TX expat and 1MoreGoodGuy like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links