$300 NRA Life Membership?

This is a discussion on $300 NRA Life Membership? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is supposed to work without having a sponsor per a tweet of his: "Tom Gresham ‏@Guntalk Special $300 NRA Life Member deal is for ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: $300 NRA Life Membership?

ntg
    This is supposed to work without having a sponsor per a tweet of his:

"Tom Gresham ‏@Guntalk
    Special $300 NRA Life Member deal is for my friends. You are all my friends. ;) How long? Don't know, so don't wait. 1-888-678-7894"

I called and it rang right through.
    M&P Shield9; RIA 1911 Tactical 9mm;...many long guns

2. Remove Ads

ntg
    I saw that my post is repeating something found in another thread on this forum:

Lifetime NRA Membership Special $300.00 (sponsors needed)

Just to help anyone...
    M&P Shield9; RIA 1911 Tactical 9mm;...many long guns

Does the sponsor member need to be a lifetime member, or can any member be their sponsor. I am a present member.... wondering if I can be the sponsor for my nephew and son-in-law.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Does the sponsor member need to be a lifetime member, or can any member be their sponsor. I am a present member.... wondering if I can be the sponsor for my nephew and son-in-law.
    Yes, you need a Life Member to sponsor you.

I will sponsor you and any of your friends or family.

Everything you need is in this thread (my sponsor info is second from the bottom of the list in the first post of this thread) : $300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information
    TX expat likes this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by ChimmysRanch View Post
    Make that 65...

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just upgraded my membership to a lifer. Money well spent. Used 1MoreGoodGuy's as my sponsor (thanks! tried to PM you, but your inbox is full), spent 45-minutes on the phone... Best use of time and money I've made in awhile. The NRA CSR was fast and efficient (5 minutes max for the entire process-- hint: have your current NRA # ready!). He made it VERY clear that they're numbers are OFF THE CHART and that the 100k number be tossed around this week isn't even close to reality (as in, it'll be MUCH higher).

Anybody know when/if/how-long-after joining through this promotion, we're in turn able to serve as a "sponsor" to others? At that price, it'll make a great early Christmas present for some family members, and it'll be nice to return the favor or sponsorship to others wanting to upgrade...
    Usually takes a few days for their system to update.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

membership update

as a follow up for anyone interested, i just verified my new life membership that i signed up for online, using the link on the previous page, did indeed work and is legitimate. i verified this through the nra main phone number of 800-672-3888.

as a side note, i initially called 888-678-7894. i was on hold for about 30 seconds and the an operator activly solicited me for their new $300 life membership. i asked if i need a sponsor and was told no. the operator said she never had heard of that requirement. this is the exact opposite of what i was told when i called last wednsday.

short version:

online gift registration is legit, or call 888-678-7894 no sponsor now needed.

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    This is an open invitation for anyone who wants to become a Life Member of the NRA and is being told repeatedly that they need to have the sponsor on the phone.

Just call back and select option 3 and tell them you have a sponsor and give them your sponsor's Life Member number. If you call a couple of times and they still tell you that you need to have the sponsor on the phone just PM me and we will set up a time to do a conference call.

Before we set up a conference call, try calling the NRA first. The first post in this thread has all the information you need $300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information

Some people have been told that they need to have the sponsor on the phone to get the $300 deal. If that happens, try calling back later. Some of the NRA operators might be unfamiliar with how to handle your type of call. Most people who have encountered this problem have called back and got the $300 after speaking with a different operator. Try calling them a few times and if you are unable to get the $300 special, PM me and we will set up a time to do the conference call.
    Add another new lifetime member to your list Scott! And thank you for the info!

Very easy and painless ... waited on hold for about 30 minutes, but then when I got through and said I had a lifetime member willing to sponsor me, gave them your number and they said "Scott? ... I should have his number memorized by now!"

I'll be glad to add my member number up here when my lifetime card comes.
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ntg View Post
    This is supposed to work without having a sponsor per a tweet of his:

"Tom Gresham ‏@Guntalk
    Special $300 NRA Life Member deal is for my friends. You are all my friends. ;) How long? Don't know, so don't wait. 1-888-678-7894"

I called and it rang right through.
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^ is not an NRA number. The people who answer do not work for the NRA.

I strongly urge anyone who has used the above number and gave them authorization to charge your credit card to immediately call the NRA Member Services at 1-877-NRA-2000 and verify your membership status.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

VIP Member
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^ is not an NRA number. The people who answer do not work for the NRA.

I strongly urge anyone who has used the above number and gave them authorization to charge your credit card to immediately call the NRA Member Services at 1-877-NRA-2000 and verify your membership status.
    It's legit, although you are correct it's not an NRA number. Tom Gresham of Guntalk radio set it up with the NRA to sign up new life members.

http://www.guntalk.com/

I hate that we have so darn many threads on the same subject going!
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    It's legit, although you are correct it's not an NRA number. Tom Gresham of Guntalk radio set it up with the NRA to sign up new life members.

http://www.guntalk.com/

I hate that we have so darn many threads on the same subject going!
    Me too!

Hey, are you following me???

If it was me and I wanted to join the NRA, I'd call the NRA.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

VIP Member
    Me too!

Hey, are you following me???

If it was me and I wanted to join the NRA, I'd call the NRA.
    LOL, yeah, I'm stalking you!

I agree, I'd call the NRA directly as well, but I didn't want folks to panic thinking it was a scam or anything.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

The NRA still needs your support so they can continue to protect and defend your 2nd amendment Rights.

Call NRA member services today and become an NRA Life Member.

If you or any of your friends or relatives are not NRA Life Members, I will gladly sponsor all of you for a Life Membership.

All you need to do is call 877-NRA-2000 and tell the operator that you have a sponsor and you are prepared to make the $300 payment to become a Life Member.

Here is my information:

Scott Boschetti
    Fort Worth, Texas
    NRA Life Member Number: 191523543
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Re: $300 NRA Life Membership?

The NRA still needs your support so they can continue to protect and defend your 2nd amendment Rights.

Call NRA member services today and become an NRA Life Member.

If you or any of your friends or relatives are not NRA Life Members, I will gladly sponsor all of you for a Life Membership.

All you need to do is call 877-NRA-2000 and tell the operator that you have a sponsor and you are prepared to make the $300 payment to become a Life Member.

Here is my information:

Scott Boschetti
    Fort Worth, Texas
    NRA Life Member Number: 191523543
    Another good way to go with that is the www.nra-2013.org website, I used Keith Montgomery's number and zip, and had my new life member number in about four days. It is pretty slick.

Go to the website, enter the spomsor's info, and hit continue. Continue through the next page where an upgrade is offered, and on the next page after enter YOUR information, choose the $300. Life Member gift option, choose checkout, and enter your credit card.

You will get an email almost immediately with the sponsor's name on it, this is good. Wait about a week and call NRA member services for your member number and confirm the correct info, and you are good to go.

Anyone who wants can use my info too, just PM me.

Thing is with the phone is I understand the wait was weeks or more before your payment and membership gets processed. It works, but I have the patience of a four year old.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cazadores View Post
    ...Thing is with the phone is I understand the wait was weeks or more before your payment and membership gets processed. It works, but I have the patience of a four year old.
    I wonder what evidence you are basing your understanding on because when I called the NRA member services at 877-NRA-2000 my payment was processed the same day and the NRA confirmed that I was a Life Member before I hung up the phone. Since, as you wrote, you used the website that you are promoting to take advantage of the $300 Life Member offer, I'm sure it is safe to assume that you have no direct experience or first hand knowledge of payment/membership process times when calling the NRA member services at 877-NRA-2000. If you do have first hand knowledge please share your direct experience but please do not spread your unsubstantiated understanding of processes you haven't been through.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Re: $300 NRA Life Membership?

I wonder what evidence you are basing your understanding on because when I called the NRA member services at 877-NRA-2000 my payment was processed the same day and the NRA confirmed that I was a Life Member before I hung up the phone. Since, as you wrote, you used the website that you are promoting to take advantage of the $300 Life Member offer, I'm sure it is safe to assume that you have no direct experience or first hand knowledge of payment/membership process times when calling the NRA member services at 877-NRA-2000. If you do have first hand knowledge please share your direct experience but please do not spread your unsubstantiated understanding of processes you haven't been through.
    Uh...yeah.

Been on hold, at lengths. This is both personal experience and otherwise. Glad it worked for you. However one wants to join, I hope they do so. Really did not think offering another option would require drama/controversy.

Welcome aboard fellow new Life Member. Happy you joined.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links