I am in shock. Please tell me I am wrong.

This is a discussion on I am in shock. Please tell me I am wrong. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by daffyduc After researching the issue more I have not found anything to support the original post however I am starting to think ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: I am in shock. Please tell me I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by daffyduc View Post
    After researching the issue more I have not found anything to support the original post however I am starting to think civil war is part of the agenda.

1.4 billion rounds of hollow point ammo purchased by the us govt over the past 3 years. The Geneva convention strictly prohibits the use of hollow point on foreign soil. Who exactly are they intending to shoot? With all the money printing and outrageous spending, I am starting to wonder if hitting the ceiling was not the intended goal.

The fiscal cliff is fast approaching. With the economy already in a tailspin and the money running dry it's only a matter of time until society goes to pot. Lets disarm the people who can fight back sounds like a good plan for them.
    The fiscal cliff is a crisis that the government themselves have manufactured and the media has hyped. In the end, they will raise taxes, the debt limit, and government spending and the collective citizenry will take a deep sigh of relief and be glad they did. Now how well do you think it would have gone over if they just came out and said "We're going to raise taxes, raise debt, and raise spending" without this whole "fiscal cliff" media frenzy crisis? They have to create a problem in order to propose a solution that justifies their end goal. It's all about the money...more specifically, making your money their money.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

2. Remove Ads

When the gubmint started hoarding up ammo all of a sudden, I knew it was a sure bet that there would soon be an "Ammo Control" agenda forth coming. New laws, bans of certain types, taxes, fees, created shortages. It makes sense that Uncle Sam started stocking up before all of this went down in order to save money...and I followed suit. Just like a tsunami...when the animals all head for high ground, you can bet something bad is getting ready to happen...better follow them.
    atctimmy likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Seal teams use HP ammo in other countries to take out BG.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Yup, me too. For about 70 years. Still here. Happy New Year.
    Oh such a love/hate relationship Hoppy. I love your wisdom, but I hate that you seem so jaded at times.

Happy new years.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links